Henry Cejudo vs Valentina in SF for LGBTQ+/ Women rights!! For Equality!! For Feminism!!

Serenity Now

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People have no idea how historic this fight will be.

This would be the ultimate form of equality...for years men have been holding women back saying they are too weak, white knighting them 24/7......basically treating them unequally...Until now.

Cejudo is showing true equality by challenging Valentina.....Cejudo is seeing her as an equal, that is true respect....You see, this is the ultimate form of equality, man vs women in a fight...No white knighting./

This fight needs to place in San Francisco for the LGBTQ+ community.....Because this fight also breaks the concept of "gender".........There is no gender thus in reality Cejudo vs Valentina is just two humans fighting, no gender...This would be revolutionary for the LGBTQ+ community.

Cejudo is truly ahead of it's time, he is a hero for everybody who wants equality....Respect.

Incels really wanna see a woman get beat up by a dude eh

Lmao i thought Cejudo was cringy but this is transcendant cringe. Cejudo just made a fan,i hope this happen!

Im down. It's time to put an end to the ridiculous radical feminism.
I like Valentina, and I think she is handling this beautifully though. Maybe put someone else up for the sacrifice. Someone with Ronda level delusion.

So... um... What if Henry is in Val's guard and gets a boner?

Serious question.

What about the wrestling and the jiu-jitsu ? Wouldn't it be like sexual harassment in a male vs female fight ?

Back