Henry Cejudo vs Jose Aldo in the works at May in Brazil

What the fuck.

Move down, lose and get a title shot. What a shit show.

While I am a huge Aldo fan, and I am glad he is finally getting some love from the UFC (Love that he didn't get throughout his decade of dominance)....

And despite the fact I think he beat Marlon, I firmly believe he did not deserve this title shot.

I don't think he should stay at BW, and I will be highly disappointed if he gets the belt and leave.

Petr Yan dont care. He is willing to Fight against Marlon or Aljo, he will dont wait for Cejudo. Thats he said in an Interview today ...

Lol, first Romero now Aldo getting a TS off an L. To be fair I thought Aldo clearly won his last fight.

Aldo was robbed. The FW GOAT deserves to become a 2 division champ

If 1 of or both of these guys got injured & had to pull out I wouldn't feel the least bit sorry.

Yan, Aljo, Sandhagen, & even Moraes are much more worthy options.
This fool should've been stripped for trying to be cute with his title defences. As soon as he threatened to sit out if they didn't pay him more they should've stripped him with no hesitation. Now we're stuck with another bisping, taking on less risky fights as a "champ"

Hope Aldo gets his ass kicked, it’s a joke that a guy on a losing streak is getting a title shot.

UFC Belts mean everything!! You can't be a GOAT candidate without tons of title defenses. Titles are fought for based on merit!

People still believe this nonsense^^^^^

Sure, make Aldo vs Cejudo. Why not? I'll watch it. I'll also know that the UFC belts have lost every shred of legitimacy.

For all of you whiny betas crying about how this is unfair to Yan, Marlon, and Alijo; do you not remember Aldo ruling the FW division for a fackin DECADE and he didnt get a rm after he lost his title.
Maybe the fat pink goof finally came to his senses and feels like he owes Jose one.

when aldo is done, he will be fighting at strawweight and you won't be able to even see him anymore.

will be interesting to see the questions and how they justify this in the press conferences

Back