*Henry Cejudo Vs John Cena for Nikki Bella's belt: Who gets it?*

Cena always wins.

ALWAYS.

giphy.gif
Cejudo wouldn't see him

Gotta be autistic to think a 5 foot 130 pounds man could beat in shape 250 pounds man

Bro Alex was/is a top 3-5 wrestler in his weight class nationlly and he also was/is a master of sports in sambo (thats rly good). I have no idea what your problem is. You are probalby on of these wrestling nerds who think wrestling is the greatest sport in the world, but in reality 99% of people think wrestling is gay.

hqdefault.jpg
Just googled Alexey Senegnoev, apparently he's a retired old man that was master of sports one time in Greco a long ass time ago. Seems like he's a coach now.

An old man that was master of sports in Greco in an obscure weight class a long ass time ago is no where near a top 3 wrestler in Russia. The talent pool in Greco is nowhere near as deep as freestyle either.

People fail to realize how strong Cena is. He would literally, unironically, non-metaphorically toss Cejudo out of the octagon.

Bro Alex was/is a top 3-5 wrestler in his weight class nationlly and he also was/is a master of sports in sambo (thats rly good). I have no idea what your problem is. You are probalby on of these wrestling nerds who think wrestling is the greatest sport in the world, but in reality 99% of people think wrestling is gay.

hqdefault.jpg
"wrestling is gay" yet the most successful martial artists in the world have a wrestling background. Sadulaev could probably come into the UFC right now with no striking training and ragdoll 185lb contenders like Adesanya.

This is fantasy bullshit and will never happen, but ofc MMA fans will say the MMA guy would win.

I have no idea. Current John Cena is beta as fuck. He is such a nice person ... he would never hurt a child.

This midget was / is a master of sports, which means a top 3-5 Wrestler in russia and also a candidate for master of sports in sambo. Big guy is just playing around. He could kill this "midget" with only 15%.

Jouko Salomäki - Olympic Gold medal Greco-Roman wrestling vs bodybuilder in a freestyle match . Starts 1 minute in .

Just googled Alexey Senegnoev, apparently he's a retired old man that was master of sports one time in Greco a long ass time ago. Seems like he's a coach now.

An old man that was master of sports in Greco in an obscure weight class a long ass time ago is no where near a top 3 wrestler in Russia. The talent pool in Greco is nowhere near as deep as freestyle either.

This guy is still in shape + his blood is full of PEDs. Prime or not Prime wouldnt make any difference, the big guy was just playing around. He wasnt even going 10%. In my neighbourhood theres a guy who won silver in the 90s and he still would kick yo ass.
giphy.gif

Jouko Salomäki - Olympic Gold medal Greco-Roman wrestling vs bodybuilder in a freestyle match . Starts 1 minute in .

I could post videos where a purple belt got knocke out by a guy who maybe trained 3 weeks or a BJJ black belt who would lose a r3al fig4t vs a powerlifter.

I know this video and the bodybuilder was/is never 140kg.

Stop posting bodybuilders, cuz even video game nerds are in a much better shape these days.

Bob sapp embarrassed MMA and kickboxing that day.
6-10 months exp. and he almost killed Big Nog (not even Fedor could do this) and beat Hoost twice.
DqUrUVw.gif

BUEzhy4.gif

I could post videos where a purple belt got knocke out by a guy who maybe trained 3 weeks or a BJJ black belt who would lose a r3al fig4t vs a powerlifter.

I know this video and the bodybuilder was/is never 140kg.

Stop posting bodybuilders, cuz even video game nerds are in a much better shape these days.

Bob sapp embarrassed MMA and kickboxing that day.
6-10 months exp. and he almost killed Big Nog (not even Fedor could do this) and beat Hoost twice.
DqUrUVw.gif

BUEzhy4.gif
That precise moment in time when you realize Bob Sapp was an A-level athlete all along.
<mma4>

I think some of you are overestimating the size difference between Cejudo and Cena.

wwe_monday_night_raw_2011_01_17_720p_hdtv_x264-rudos_mp4_004604399.jpg

Cejudo

For actually being a full-contact fighter

And i bet the house Henry can land TDs
I also think cejudo could put in a striking clinic vs cena. cena probably has no boxing skills.

I also think cejudo could put in a striking clinic vs cena. cena probably has no boxing skills.

Yep

Cejudo would just have to get in there and crack him one good time. Most dudes that are that big, never been punched in the nose, he’d turtle up.

"wrestling is gay" yet the most successful martial artists in the world have a wrestling background. Sadulaev could probably come into the UFC right now with no striking training and ragdoll 185lb contenders like Adesanya.

at least you are not saying wrestling is the best base.

Adensaya vs Sadualev would probalby look like this, but i give him a much better chance, cuz he isnt a bum athlete like the other guys.
5svddH.gif

read the thread if you are going to post in it. Don't be "that guy" bro.

also get your troll radar fixed. I was fuckign around the whole time said so long ago, squeeze to death, carwin power, come on man.
lmao, whatever helps, 'bro'.

pretty clear you actually think John Cena would be a gold Olympic medalist. Lmao

read the thread if you are going to post in it. Don't be "that guy" bro.

also get your troll radar fixed. I was fuckign around the whole time said so long ago, squeeze to death, carwin power, come on man.
also, your shitty thread got moved to pro wrestling discussion
go watch wwe

Back