*Henry Cejudo Vs John Cena for Nikki Bella's belt: Who gets it?*

John Cena would fuck him up in real combat. Im not joking either. Hes strong as fuck for a dude his size, and hes big as fuck... I have to honestly say that strength and size would trump skill in this case..

IM sorry I love Henry but i just really believe this. Do i think Henry COULD win.. for damn sure. I just dont think people realize how strong cena is.

if your talking in an MMA fight with rules though... Henry could probably do much better

edit. yes im stoned enough to consider a this crazy ass dream match before it hits the wasteland lol

Cena always wins.

ALWAYS.

giphy.gif

wasteland
John Cena would fuck him up in real combat. Im not joking either. Hes strong as fuck for a dude his size, and hes big as fuck... I have to honestly say that strength and size would trump skill in this case..

IM sorry I love Henry but i just really believe this. Do i think Henry COULD win.. for damn sure. I just dont think people realize how strong cena is.

if your talking in an MMA fight with rules though... Henry could probably do much better

edit. yes im stoned enough to consider a this crazy ass dream match before it hits the wasteland lol
John Cena is an actor that is overly bulked. Henry is an Olympic gold medalist wrestler and UFC champion. Henry would take cena down and tap him out in 15 seconds.

oh and wasteland!

if only 18 years of child support/ a lifetime of alimony gave a shit about your height

wasteland

John Cena is an actor that is overly bulked. Henry is an Olympic gold medalist wrestler and UFC champion. Henry would take cena down and tap him out in 15 seconds.

oh and wasteland!
we are talking about a guy whos 5'4 with shoes on lol vs a guy who can lift the big show over his head.

does henry get the ric flair style brass knuckles?

Cena by chair to the head while Herb Dean looking away ..

I think Cena would win simply b/c he just so much bigger and stronger.

Henry laps the cage 15 times with Cena in pursuit, Cena has a cardiac event, Cejudo comes in for the GnP

Shut up

Cejudo

For actually being a full-contact fighter

And i bet the house Henry can land TDs

Cena prob have 0 stamina and real fighting skills. Cejudo would survive whatever donkeykonging he would try and then proceed to beating the shit out of him and prob choking him out in the end

Bella would finally get the kids and marriage if she was with Cejudo

Fighting is about speed. John Cena is overly bulked up. He would be slow, and tire out quickly throwing real leverage punches.

Back