Henry Cejudo trashes UFC roster, even his own friends raging over "Nose Awards"

Cejudo even with two belts just can't seem to find happiness.

szn11U7.gif

Dude, dude, these are men... fighting men. They don't get angry over what Cejudo said.
Oh they definitely do!

I dont know what you are talking about. Some of these guys are the most sensitive people EVER.... Even the black beast. The dude just said he was happy alistair got KTFOed hard vs rosentruik. All because alistair said his name in a completely inocuous comment last month.

You've been here for a while. Im sure you know how it goes. Dont know why you are saying that.

These guys wont even take journalists calls anymore when they give an honest, negative assesment of their last performances.

This "they are hard people with no feelings" chat is crazy talk

No doubt theres a lot of bullshit they say to hype shit up, but this aint it.

Napoleon was actually average height

Just wanted to point out that fun fact.
Lower average height. I believe he was like 1,68 m or something. Thats actually pretty small by todays standards but back than it was somewhat average for France

Abolish weight classes and let’s see how good a fighter he really is.

He actually is right on those things, but showing he gives a fuck about that sad bs award is pathetic. I honestly though he lost to dj again, and they gave him a gift knowing dj was getting shipped out. Henry is an elite wrestler for sure and has improved his striking by leaps and bounds, so cant deny he is a great fighter, and really did the most as a candidate for fighter of the year. Unfortunately FOY is not based on who u beat etc exclusively, and all the hype and media attention helped jorge in a big way. Ccc is so cringy and tries so hard to be relevant in the media, but he would have been better off letting his fighting do the talking. Another by product of the Conor effect...other fighters want that big check so they act like fools. It's like wrasslin the way guys like him, colby and even jorge act. Ccc is the worst at it tho and makes himself look like an idiot with all the bend the knee bs. Sorry, going into Burger King and telling the cashier to bend the knee while wearing a paper bk crown is pretty pathetic. Some guys can talk trash and people love it, but he like Colby are the opposite of that.

I cant listen to 6 minutes. Acceptable is like 15 to 20 seconds. A minute is fine. Six minutes is just ridiculous.

This coming from a guy who's show lasts for seven fucking hours.

Cejudo being a wanker.
The shocking thing in all that is that Ariel can't cope with a message that is longer than 20 seconds.

Shocking.

Napoleon was actually average height

Just wanted to point out that fun fact.
more fun fact - napoleon complex doesn't exist. there are literally studies on this. short men don't act more aggressively people just perceive average male behavior to be more aggressive when coming from a man who is short.

Oh they definitely do!

I dont know what you are talking about. Some of these guys are the most sensitive people EVER.... Even the black beast. The dude just said he was happy alistair got KTFOed hard vs rosentruik. All because alistair said his name in a completely inocuous comment last month.

You've been here for a while. Im sure you know how it goes. Dont know why you are saying that.

These guys wont even take journalists calls anymore when they give an honest, negative assesment of their last performances.

This "they are hard people with no feelings" chat is crazy talk

No doubt theres a lot of bullshit they say to hype shit up, but this aint it.
Ok, we disagree but I'll play along. I'll be open to your opinions on this.

Who do you think got mad the most and why?

Ok, we disagree but I'll play along. I'll be open to your opinions on this.

Who do you think got mad the most and why?
Mad about what exactly?

I couldnt make out what you are asking.

Id say the only person who got mad so far was Cejudo, for not winning the awards. If anyone is going to have a problem with anything he said, then thats up in the air.
I cant tell who is going to be bothered right now. We'll have to wait and see if anyone comes out and says something about it

Mad about what exactly?

I couldnt make out what you are asking.

Id say the only person who got mad so far was Cejudo, for not winning the awards. If anyone is going to have a problem with anything he said, then thats up in the air.
I cant tell who is going to be bothered right now. We'll have to wait and see if anyone comes out and says something about it
I thought you meant the fighters he mentioned would get mad.

As for Cejudo, I assume he would be disappointed a bit cause his fame, or anyone elses for that matter, is directly related to how many sponsors he gets.

Cejudo pretty clearly lost the dec to mm. That doesnt make you great.

Good for him man, bring some entertainment to this shit.

He beat two guys no one believed he could beat, he has the accolades so he can talk shit.

Plus IT'S OBVIOUS he's trolling. From the way he talks, the facial expressions etc etc.

On top of that, all of the things he says are actually true. Anderson is done, Nate is a journeyman, Ben is pretty much done and never was in the UFC, Gastelum is actually a WW and Whittaker is actually hurt most of the time. These things are true. Only thing I don't agree on is the Till win, but hey, we'll let that one slide for the sake of entertainment :)

You're all being a bunch of bitches.

Preach.

Back