Henry Cejudo thinks Jake Paul beats Tyron Woodley.

Cejudo is an imbecile. Woodley will kill him.

I would legit be worried that Woodley would be so hesitant and tentative and just stare and barely throw anything, because he has this in him! and you just can't rely on him

Tyron is almost 40 yrs old, & at the lighter weights, guys tend to age very badly, especially guys who's biggest advantage was explosiveness, speed, athleticism. I think current Tyron would be underdog.

Triple C says that Woodley with all that muscle, is more geared towards grappling... and only has an overhand right when it comes to striking (albeit a very powerful one).

I can't disagree with that.
Totally agree. You have to remember this guy has been training strictly boxing for three years and not splitting it up with grappling or wrestling.

Also it’s his only job and he has plenty of money for the best coaches and is able to fly in or fly to the best training partners.

It's a bit like when you see yoga vs calisthenics, and both are incredible at using strength in their fields, but when they try and apply it to the other they look like a beginner, despite doing very similar things in a lot of ways.

He wouldn’t beat him in a fight but Boxing?

Tyron has looked like ass striking against MMA mid level guys. He has no business as a wrestler with some power showcasing MMAs skillset in the boxing ring as he’s not good at boxing.

It’s always these shot wrestlers they call out for a good reason, I don’t get the whole watching JP thing and whoever is doing that, y’all sad.

Can’t we just watch Tyson fight randoms if you wanna see some bum asses get killed?

Cejudo makes some good points. Woodley isn't really known for his boxing. Most of the time he just tries to set up his power hand. Plus, Jake is quite a bit bigger then Woodley. He's also way younger. That's makes a difference.

ehhh. defensively, paul is untested. Tyron would def hit him

Tyron is short, old, and a wrestler. Get this douchebag a boxer his size please
Tyrone will kill him don't worry.

Anyone would look that awesome boxing Askren, he was hopeless.

Tyrone can actually strike and is probably 180lb walk around ajyway

Tyrone is still very capable of throwing a fast and hard right hand, which is well above what each of Jake Paul's opponents were capable of.
Idk why some people here seem to have had more faith in Askren than Woodley when Askren has literally never shown the ability to throw a good punch in like a decade of fighting but whatever

I’m sure glad the PhD in boxing sciences has weighed in on the subject. Nobody on here would guess that Tyron has a gas tank problem but is also powerful.

Gotta love Triple C

Bend The Knee

Im low key shocked how many people think Jake Paul would beat Woodley. FFS Paul has like 3 pro fights, all against bad boxers. He has basic basic fucken boxing and amateurs in Golden Gloves would beat him easy.

With Woodley it would be a mauling

Im low key shocked how many people think Jake Paul would beat Woodley. FFS Paul has like 3 pro fights, all against bad boxers. He has basic basic fucken boxing and amateurs in Golden Gloves would beat him easy.

With Woodley it would be a mauling
and how good is woodleys boxing exactly?

woodley would get starched.

Give Jake Paul Ngannou and be done with it!

Last edited:
Tyron would throw one punch per minute and spend most of the fight backing up in a defensive posture.

Personally I'd like to see Cejudo invest in a proper vlogging set up.

He's cringey because he's trying too hard but then you see like this like heartfelt thoughtful side come through.

He just needs to own it and take the first step in making fun of himself.

He needs a green screen and a costume that makes him look like this.
Front-Pack-Cotton-Baby-Carrier-Infant-Newborn-Baby-Breast-feeding-Cradle-Pouch-Breathable-Soft-Baby-Wrap.jpg

he can still keep his Crown and all that but it takes his gimmick to the next level, one that transcends MMA and he's remembered for the gimmick itself.

You're welcome Henry Cejudo.

It will work I'm telling you but I want you to credit me for helping you.

Back