Henry Cejudo thinks Jake Paul beats Tyron Woodley.

Decent fight, certainly a step up for Tyrone. People are giving Paul way too much credit now that he's fought someone who's considered a "fighter".

Tyrone is still pretty agile but he lacks tools, right hand and that's it. Until I see some footage I'd him actually sparring I'll have to reserve judgement. I actually don't think that fight happens anyway.

I think Woodley has a chance.
Absolutely, he has a great chance, if he can land any of his bombs this Paul mook will be face down arse up... but.. with his limited boxing and cardio issues, if that bomb never lands.. MMA takes a legit black eye.

Sure, he fucking weighs at least 30 pounds heavier than woodley. Damn, when is he going to call out someone his size?

Yan runs through cejudo then - in hindsight- we can review the great cejudo ( evolved - certainly..... in rhythm to who he beat , when & how - well , he struck while the iron was hot. I'll leave it at that).

As far as t-wood vs paul . IDK, Tyron has lunch box fists for hands and does own power. Although hes dropped off a cliff mma wise , I'd be interested in a Woodley Paul boxing bout but I dont see tyron putting himself in that position.

Do I know there is a 100% chance that woodley wins? Fuck no

But I guarantee that Paul would be in more danger than he's ever been before. A dude who actually KO'd people before in pro fighting. Not Ben Askren or a basketball player.

Tyron is short, old, and a wrestler. Get this douchebag a boxer his size please

Agreed. Doesn't have to be an elite boxer, obviously, and doesn't even have to be a prime boxer, could be a recently retired boxer.

But seeing as he's taking himself seriously as a boxer, then yes, it would be quite good if he fought an actual boxer, and preferably one his own size.

Henry is annoying, but I wonder what other fighters think of the match up. Among boxing sites, it’s being rumored that this matchup is being discussed currently to happen later this year if the cards line up right.

He does

Prob pretty easily too.

Henry is annoying, but I wonder what other fighters think of the match up. Among boxing sites, it’s being rumored that this matchup is being discussed currently to happen later this year if the cards line up right.

WEIGHT CLASSES EXIST FOR A REASON.

Any mention of Jake fighting another 170 lber should be met with scorn. He's gotta fight someone his own size.

Rockhold or Tito.

tyron is short and has no chin.

it really is an interesting time for this stuff to happen. It feels like the UFC has become more niche with all it's superstars retiring, aging out, or losing. Wonder if MMA is gonna take a knock from this.
More will take their place, just look at Adesanya, Ngannou, Petr Yan, etc etc. There’s always new blood in this business

He's done all of his fights at cruiserweight

Because that's his walking around natural weight. Why cut for a money fight when you don't have to.

If the fight happens, I'll be betting Woodley by KO.

king jake would destroy decrepit tyron

i fear for woodley's health

I don't remember seeing anything about Woodley becoming a free agent/getting cut and there's no way White would give his blessing for this fight. A recent champion potentially losing to a youtuber would be a massive embarrassment to the UFC.

My god this guy is really fucking unlikeable.

Triple C says that Woodley with all that muscle, is more geared towards grappling... and only has an overhand right when it comes to striking (albeit a very powerful one).

I can't disagree with that.

He's right tho. woodley used his athleticism to land that right hand. once he got older and slower he couldn't do shit.

Cejudo can be all the cringe he wants but he's right: current Woodley could be beaten by Jake Paul.

Trying to compare woodleys to askrens is laughable.

He's never been a favourite of mine, but when Woodley hits, it HITS.

He's far faster and athletic (and explosive) than Askren.

Back