Media Henry Cejudo , the greatest combat sports athlete of all time - Khabib's manger

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

The man knows who the best is Mexican descent Mr. Cejudo

images
saved

It's hard to argue with that.

Gold medal Olympic wrestler, edged out Mighty Mouse to win UFC gold, then obliterates Dillashaw in less than a minute.
Would have loved to see MM vs. Cejudo 3 and see how MM would have adjusted the third time around.

Cejudo might have the best back to back wins in MMA history as well.

But how's Noah?

Lol at khabibs manager. Hes Henry's too. Why not just say : Henry's manager said hes the best. What a shocker lol

Curious to know how many times a day you're on Ali's Twitter page. And it's Henry's manager as well.

I wish that terrorist would keep his mouth shut.

That latina's tatas and end table ass almost make me forget how big of a piece of shit Ali is. Ali is an important catalyst for every man in his life except his son. Congrats for your success Ali! I can't wait to see Noah on Maury Povich.

cejudo won his medal in a manlet division with no competition.
oscar de la hoya is a much more accomplished gold medalist in a sport with way tougher competition
but the real GOAT won his gold medal with a broken neck. oh it's true

it's damn true

This is exactly why the wall needs to be built oh and how's Noah?

People are always trying to crown some goat after every UFC event.

We always knew Henry could wrestle but DAYUM... those hands bro. CeHuDo is a bad bad man.

Is the catalyst winning an Olympic gold medal, followed by having professional success? Think of the countless multiple class world champions on boxing who won gold. Hell, Lomachenko is a multi class world champ and won gold at 2 Olympic Games (including the same event as Henry).

Would have all these gold medal winners easily ahead of Cejudo: Klitschko, Lennox Lewis, George Foreman, Joe Frazier, Sugar Ray Leonard, De La Hoya, Lomachenko and of course Muhammad Ali

Back