Media Henry Cejudo tells Hasbulla and Abdulrozik to bend the knee, Khabib offers Cejudo some advice

I would love to fight those little dudes. Im 6”2. Could you imagine how fun it would be to push kick em hahaha

Could you imagine being the hooker taking care of that lad hahahahaha fml

Dude is 18 years old and gets to sit on khabibs knees. So jealous rn, wish i never got to grow up either and stay a baby forever.

Last edited:
Dude is 18 years old and gets to sit.om khabibs knees. So jealous rn, wish i never got to grow up either and stay a baby forever.
This is a weird post but it got me thinking, if that guy is really 18 his life has got to be agony, both physically and emotionally sometimes

201827342_1185581531905381_7990226097108608816_n.jpg

This is a weird post but it got me thinking, if that guy is really 18 his life has got to be agony, both physically and emotionally sometimes
not sometimes but everyday.
He gets confronted with his physical disability every fucking day and i know what im talking about, i myself sit on a wheelchair but i am quite sporty and very positiv.
However i can imagine how he feels when alone. It must be hard for him knowing that no pretty woman would ever fall in love with or will want to fuck him.

He is doing the best out of, respect to this little fella!

All of Dagestan? That’s like half of New York City.

Yea i was just joking, i do feel sorry for him. But he seems to be trying to make the best of a bad situation so i gotta respect that.

Triple C trying so hard to remain relevant so he can get offered a money fight but no one seems to care he’s gone lol. His divisions have both moved on and have cooler champs now (Yan, not Aljo).

sadly hasbulla and abdurozik would never fight and it`s just a scam to boost ig followers
I believe that to be the case too. Of course Muslim fight other Muslims but they try to avoid it if they can and they don't need to fight like actual fighters who fight to make a living.

If they do fight it's going to be playful and they're not going to occur much damage.

E4BYTp6UYAEASgT

E3oBSgJXEA0hB1C

(If you're wondering why I'm shit posting, the nba playoffs are officially ruined. I got nothing..sorry)
The Clippers won. The playoffs are fine still.

I honestly had no freakin' idea what any of you were talking about till 5 minutes ago. I now see that there is scheduled to be a dwarf fight... go Russia!

Back