Henry Cejudo talking about himself in third person...

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I cant stand people like that. Like who does this mayor of munchkin town think he is? Does this annoy anyone else?

Very excited to watch TJ push his shit in.

Pride comes before a fall...

His ego is 1/3 person. He needs this.

The only man who should speak of himself in the third person should be Ricky Henderson.

Ricky Henderson played baseball, and was more entertaining than Henry Cejudo, a fighter, by far. Let that shit roll around your brain.

I cant stand people like that. Like who does this mayor of munchkin town think he is? Does this annoy anyone else?

The third person and the long monologues. The guy likes to hear his own voice. Should be a great fight. I think TJ finishes him in round 4.

He is putting on a show to make the 125ers relevant and popular, despite being inherently cringe, to save the division. He is trying, TS, unlike your beer chugging ass too lazy to to pick up an empty can of beer.

<4>[smull1][smull1]

I hope Cejudo fucks TJ so hard his wife gives birth to a little Mexican manlet.

PS: I am not a fan of Cejudo, but man...FUCK TJ!!

I want to like Henry for some reason but I just can’t he’s just so annoying in a way.

The funny thing about people talking in the 3rd person, is that it’s widely recognized as a douchey, self absorbed thing by most normal people. Yet, some idiots still do it.

I hope Cejudo fucks TJ so hard his wife gives birth to a little Mexican manlet.

PS: I am not a fan of Cejudo, but man...FUCK TJ!!

QDFVg9H.jpg

Good for name recognition. Also sounds pathetic, but who cares?

It's corny and awkward, but why would I get upset about it? Why are people so concerned about how other people view themselves and why are they threatened by the ego of others? He could call himself the emperor of the universe for all I care and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

You sound like you might be gay..

If you smeeeeeeeellll! What Cejudo! Is! Cooking!

nah, double ko would be the best, with tj waking up first

Back