News Henry Cejudo screaming pre-fight injury was real after all!

Yeh I call bs.

I had a sprained ankle like that once and you literally have to crawl around.

Not a Cejudo fan anymore fucking liar.
Don't take this the wrong way but he's an Olympian and a UFC champion, maybe he could fight thru the pain and you wouldn't be able to? Say what you want about Henry you can't deny he's very tough and mentally strong, he isn't afraid of adversity. He hurt himself in the DJ rematch too but won that (controversially).

Why do you need a close up photo of someone’s injury? Henry don’t seem to be the type to fake an injury. You must be a fatass tough guy wannabe hipster.
Why? Because the ESPN guy is a friggin journalist who gets paid to report on news and the photo is literally right there. Why not post that instead some photo of a guy holding a photo? Oh wait prolly cause its some weird embellishment by a trainer who is financially motivated to manage the story and generate publicity for his fighter...
What the hell does my physical stature have to do with anything? I'm 6'2 170lbs but more importantly I have a brain between my ears capable of asking questions and considering motivations. Really odd attack you made there.

Don't take this the wrong way but he's an Olympian and a UFC champion, maybe he could fight thru the pain and you wouldn't be able to? Say what you want about Henry you can't deny he's very tough and mentally strong, he isn't afraid of adversity. He hurt himself in the DJ rematch too but won that (controversially).
Nobody is saying he is weak. The guy is saying it would be physically impossible, regardless of pain tolerance and toughness, to move around the way Cejudo did on fight night if the ankle in the photo was as swollen and bruised as that grainy photo of a photo tries to show.
Toughness has nothing to do with limping/slowing. Even the toughest mofos alive move in a physically different manner when something is injured.

Nobody is saying he is weak. The guy is saying it would be physically impossible, regardless of pain tolerance and toughness, to move around the way Cejudo did on fight night if the ankle in the photo was as swollen and bruised as that grainy photo of a photo tries to show.
I get you but maybe he could get thru it....who knows.

Why? Because the ESPN guy is a friggin journalist who gets paid to report on news and the photo is literally right there. Why not post that instead some photo of a guy holding a photo? Oh wait prolly cause its some weird embellishment by a trainer who is financially motivated to manage the story and generate publicity for his fighter...
What the hell does my physical stature have to do with anything? I'm 6'2 170lbs but more importantly I have a brain between my ears capable of asking questions and considering motivations. Really odd attack you made there.
So what plenty of news stations does the same shit. You don’t believe Henry injuries then so be it but to need more proof and such is so retarded. What difference does it make he won the fight.

Guideline two of the Gracie rules is

One who photographs himself with Affliction or Affliction-like gear shall be relegated to, at most, women's yoga classes.

Of course, rule one is chick peas.
Ok 2 things....
1: isn't hummus made from chick peas? I just discovered hummus and holy shit have I been missing out
And
2: womens yoga classes....<Baelish01>

Ok 2 things....
1: isn't hummus made from chick peas? I just discovered hummus and holy shit have I been missing out
And
2: womens yoga classes....<Baelish01>

1. I believe it is, but The Gracies don't allow eating hummus, just chick peas. Can't even mash them shits.

2. Dude calls his glasses the Squirting Skull.

So what plenty of news stations does the same shit. You don’t believe Henry injuries then so be it but to need more proof and such is so retarded. What difference does it make he won the fight.
What the hell are you talking about now with this "plenty of news stations" shit? Are you really trying to go "well fake news exists so therefor this claim is legit!" ???????? Truly stunning logic
I never said he sucked or lost or anything. I'm just not a gullible oaf and I ask questions and make observations. Plenty of people share photos of their injuries on social media before and after fighters without having to resort to getting a trainer to have someone take a picture of their iPhone from a distance lol.

I get you but maybe he could get thru it....who knows.
Yeah it's still possible it was injured I agree. but the random photo proves nothing and sharing it around now is an attempt to hype his legend/status because it gets a bunch of suckers to think "omg if he was extremely injured and still TKOed Morares, that must mean he could win his next 20 fights on one punch knockouts and win 4 division title; goat!!!!" because those types of beliefs/fans means him and the trainer make more cash.

this guy just keeps out doing himself. just when I thought I couldn't be a bigger fan.

Henry is in my top 3 favorite fighters. a 5'1 125lb fighter.........in my top 3 favorites......2019 is a wild year.

meanwhile guys like RDA pull out of the biggest payday he could have ever hoped to receive, due to a hurt foot.

What the hell are you talking about now with this "plenty of news stations" shit? Are you really trying to go "well fake news exists so therefor this claim is legit!" ???????? Truly stunning logic
I never said he sucked or lost or anything. I'm just not a gullible oaf and I ask questions and make observations. Plenty of people share photos of their injuries on social media before and after fighters without having to resort to getting a trainer to have someone take a picture of their iPhone from a distance lol.
Plenty of news station take pictures/videos of people’s phone. Fake news? Ok trump. Why would henry lie about an injury? He won. And there was rumor even before the fight. You’re a dumbass nonbeliever.

I mean....posting the photo rather than the photo of his trainer, holding the photo, wouldn't make it more or less credible. Maybe Henry didn't want the photo released to make a big deal about it, so he told his coach not to. but then he was asked, and on the fly decided to take out his phone and show it.

Coming off such an incredible win I have a hard time believing Henry or his coach were like "ok not good enough, we gotta do even more and make up some convincing shit about you fighting hurt"

Plenty of news station take pictures/videos of people’s phone. Fake news? Ok trump. Why would henry lie about an injury? He won. And there was rumor even before the fight. You’re a dumbass nonbeliever.
this nobody heard about it the day before the weigh ins...if Henry lost, then all this came out...well that wouldn't look good

Yeh I call bs.

I had a sprained ankle like that once and you literally have to crawl around.

Not a Cejudo fan anymore fucking liar.

Are you genuinely comparing yourself to an Olympic gold medalist and double UFC champion? Or are you trolling. I had the same surgeries on my shoulders as a lot of UFC fighters and my shoulders are out of commission for the rest of my life, a UFC athlete is back in the octagon after 9 months with that surgery.

Back