News Henry Cejudo screaming pre-fight injury was real after all!

This isn’t news he said this at post fight ts is slow

How is that evidence tho? All I see is a pic of a swollen ankle......I don't see Cejudo or a Time stamp.

Sorry but I want irrefutable evidence....They could have easily taken a video of Cejudo before the fight and his injury..then ill believe it.
He doesn’t have to fake an injury to impress a fatass nobody like you

& Marlon was throwing crazy leg kicks.

I remember hearing the rumor he got injured recently.

Interesting.

1977284606-tumblr_llidwxNOtP1qeq4t2o1_400.gif

That is an independent third party.
Try reading the story again: the source is his coach lol.
Again: do you know what 3rd party confirmation is?
The ESPN reporter took a photo of the guy's coach holding up a picture for christ's sake. 3rd party would be an independent doctor actually evaluating the injury and saying "yeah this happened"

The ESPN reporter took a photo of the guy's coach holding up a picture for christ's sake. 3rd party would be an independent doctor actually evaluating the injury and saying "yeah this happened"

Sorry buddeh, per literal dictionary definition, you are wrong.

Because you are coming off as an overly aggresive moron, I won't bother to explain why in terms you can understand.

Have a nice day.

Sorry buddeh, per literal dictionary definition, you are wrong.

Because you are coming off as an overly aggresive moron, I won't bother to explain why in terms you can understand.

Have a nice day.
Ah yes, it is I who is the aggressive moron, and you the guy calling me an aggressive moron while ignoring the point is....?
Have a great night genius. That's not 3rd party confirmation. That's taking a photo of a photo and taking the word of a coach.

But hey now that you've broached the cordial level I'll call you a complete fool for thinking that is 3rd party confirmation. A 3rd party has reported on the story, a 3rd party has not confirmed it to be true. Read their own damn words imbecile: "I got shown a photo by the guy's coach" not "I was there and can confirm with my own eyes that I saw Henry Cejudo with a bloated purple ankle:

Ah yes, it is I who is the aggressive moron, and you the guy calling me an aggressive moron while ignoring the point is....?
Have a great night genius. That's not 3rd party confirmation. That's taking a photo of a photo and taking the word of a coach.

But hey now that you've broached the cordial level I'll call you a complete fool for thinking that is 3rd party confirmation. A 3rd party has reported on the story, a 3rd party has not confirmed it to be true. Read their own damn words imbecile: "I got shown a photo by the guy's coach" not "I was there and can confirm with my own eyes that I saw Henry Cejudo with a bloated purple ankle:

{<BJPeen}

Cliche gif response and nothing substantive to say? Thanks for confirming who's right here.

Again: you're posting a photo of a photo held up by a bias MMA coach wearing stupid glasses with a friggin skull and crossbones on the nose lmao. That is not 3rd-party confirmation of anything other than his awful sense of dress.

I mean, the media people heard him screaming. Was he faking that too? Was this a big plan to make the media guys think he was injured, and take a random picture from someone elses injured ankle?

You're inventing some Machiavellian conspiracy here. He hurt his ankle badly before the fight, and most fighters would have pulled out. Just accept it.

I mean, the media people heard him screaming. Was he faking that too? Was this a big plan to make the media guys think he was injured, and take a random picture from someone elses injured ankle?

You're inventing some Machiavellian conspiracy here. He hurt his ankle badly before the fight, and most fighters would have pulled out. Just accept it.
No, I'm saying you need better context for what the fuck happened. That's all. Jesus christ. How long have you been watching combat sports? Trainers and coaches spew whatever helps get their fighter publicity and good light ALL THE TIME. If this was some brazilian guy half of you would be like "typical post fight injury excuse!" Would I have been a schizophrenic for accusing Duke Rufous of a machiavellian lie that CM Punk was gonna "surprise people" too? This is a sport built around convincing millions of people to care enough about you to buy a PPV to watch you hit another man, not a church confessional. It's infamous for being filled with liars, embellishers and conmen.

Could he have injured his ankle to some degree? Sure, but again we don't know shit about it beyond "yo we didn't say anything but weeks later my totally bias coach has a random zoomed in pic on his phone and no context" I'm arguing with the OP because he is claiming the post is "3rd party confirmation", not that I'm saying it's 100% false that Cejudo had injuries going into the fight.

I mean in terms of journalism this is so amateur hour. Like...youre standing there in 2019 as a reporter and some coach is like "yo can you take a photo of me holding up this blurry photo?"
Why not just send him the actual photo to report on it and publish? Why take a photo of a photo as held up from far away by their trainer? So odd.

Last edited:
Cliche gif response and nothing substantive to say? Thanks for confirming who's right here.

Again: you're posting a photo of a photo held up by a bias MMA coach wearing stupid glasses with a friggin skull and crossbones on the nose lmao. That is not 3rd-party confirmation of anything other than his awful sense of dress.

{<BJPeen}

I saw the picture, then I saw the guy's glasses.

It's inconclusive.
if your ears look like that, I'm sure you can handle wearing those glasses and most people wouldn't say shit to your face.....That's why I'll say it here...those are hideous

Henry is a bad motherfucker boys, idc if you talk shit on Manlets or not, this guy is world class in every aspect and has the heart and more importantly BALLS that should earn any man respect.

The guy was born small, but he worked his ass off to be the baddest dude he can possibly be, and if u don’t respect that then gtfo of here...

if your ears look like that, I'm sure you can handle wearing those glasses and most people wouldn't say shit to your face.....That's why I'll say it here...those are hideous

You wouldn't say that to his face? Clothes don't make a man tough. Ask Tom Atencio about that shit....

Yeh I call bs.

I had a sprained ankle like that once and you literally have to crawl around.

Not a Cejudo fan anymore fucking liar.

I had a sprained ankle that looked like that and I couldn't feel a thing the next day.

Was probably my most painful sprained ankle once I stopped moving (sprained it landing on another guys foot grabbing a rebound in a BBall game which I stupidly kept playing in) but couldn't feel shit the next day.

Not trying to brag or anything because I've had other sprained ankles that weren't anywhere near as bad that hurt like hell for the week after.

No, I'm saying you need better context for what the fuck happened. That's all. Jesus christ. How long have you been watching combat sports? Trainers and coaches spew whatever helps get their fighter publicity and good light ALL THE TIME. If this was some brazilian guy half of you would be like "typical post fight injury excuse!" Would I have been a schizophrenic for accusing Duke Rufous of a machiavellian lie that CM Punk was gonna "surprise people" too? This is a sport built around convincing millions of people to care enough about you to buy a PPV to watch you hit another man, not a church confessional. It's infamous for being filled with liars, embellishers and conmen.

Could he have injured his ankle to some degree? Sure, but again we don't know shit about it beyond "yo we didn't say anything but weeks later my totally bias coach has a random zoomed in pic on his phone and no context" I'm arguing with the OP because he is claiming the post is "3rd party confirmation", not that I'm saying it's 100% false that Cejudo had injuries going into the fight.

I mean in terms of journalism this is so amateur hour. Like...youre standing there in 2019 as a reporter and some coach is like "yo can you take a photo of me holding up this blurry photo?"
Why not just send him the actual photo to report on it and publish? Why take a photo of a photo as held up from far away by their trainer? So odd.
Why do you need a close up photo of someone’s injury? Henry don’t seem to be the type to fake an injury. You must be a fatass tough guy wannabe hipster.

You wouldn't say that to his face? Clothes don't make a man tough. Ask Tom Atencio about that shit....
I never said clothes make a man tough...just that if you look at his ears you can tell he's spent some time on the mats....

Back