News Henry Cejudo screaming pre-fight injury was real after all!

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
There was a thread made a few days before the fight, by a mod, basically people witnessed an injury and Cejudo screaming and tweeted about it, then the thread disapeared pretty quik.

Anyways it seems that it did indeed happen:

Henry got da heart of a lion.

Last edited:
Wow -- I figured his ankle was busted up but that's rough. More credit to an already phenomenal performance. I hope Marlon comes back strong as well.

I saw the picture, then I saw the guy's glasses.

It's inconclusive.

Damn, Henry winning me over more with his performances, and overcoming adversity, than his shenanigans outside the cage.

There was a thread made a few days before the fight, by a mod, basically people witnessed an injury and Cejudo screaming and tweeted about it, then the thread disapeared pretty quik.

Anyways it seems that it did indeed happen:

Henry got da heart of a lion.

How is that evidence tho? All I see is a pic of a swollen ankle......I don't see Cejudo or a Time stamp.

Sorry but I want irrefutable evidence....They could have easily taken a video of Cejudo before the fight and his injury..then ill believe it.

Everyone is biting The Schmo these days with the fancy glasses

How is that evidence tho? All I see is a pic of a swollen ankle......I don't see Cejudo or a Time stamp.

Sorry but I want irrefutable evidence....They could have easily taken a video of Cejudo before the fight and his injury..then ill believe it.

Get on the case yourself then you miserable twat.

Yeh I call bs.

I had a sprained ankle like that once and you literally have to crawl around.

Not a Cejudo fan anymore fucking liar.

Good sir, this is a fighter disclosing an injury going into a fight. A fight he won. There is really no reason to lie or fabricate the injury. Furthermore, there is third party corroboration. Finally, Henry may be cringe but his character has never seemed to be in question. Dude seems like a good guy even if I don't think we'd ever hang out and have a beer.

EDIT**
I brutalized corroboration's spelling.

Last edited:
Is kick my own ass Fight Club style if it ever even crossed my mind to wear those glasses.

I was wondering why he was wearing those ankle wraps, perhaps he was trying to cover up the bruising?

5cfc9a9b2df9c.image.jpg

Note, he didn't wear those things in his last fight:
5e1f7-15598193985601-800.jpg

Good sir, this is a fighter disclosing an injury going into a fight. A fight he won. There is really no reason to lie or fabricate the injury. Furthermore, there is third party corobboration. Finally, Henry may be cringe but his character has never seemed to be in question. Dude seems like a good guy even if I don't think we'd ever hang out and have a beer.

<PlusJuan>

I was wondering why he was wearing those ankle wraps, perhaps he was trying to cover up the bruising?

5cfc9a9b2df9c.image.jpg

Note, he didn't wear those things in his last fight:
5e1f7-15598193985601-800.jpg

<PlusJuan>

Good sir, this is a fighter disclosing an injury going into a fight. A fight he won. There is really no reason to lie or fabricate the injury. Furthermore, there is third party corobboration. Finally, Henry may be cringe but his character has never seemed to be in question. Dude seems like a good guy even if I don't think we'd ever hang out and have a beer.
lol do you know what 3rd party means? Someone who has no affiliation with the other parties.

What's going on with occupational health and safety during fight week? Tony getting taken out with a cable during a media appearance, Cormier getting tripped by a speaker at a press conference now they can't even tape their gym mats properly and nearly get the main event cancelled. Bloody amateurs.

Back