Henry Cejudo not impressed by T.J. Dillashaw’s UFC Vegas 32 win, targets ‘easy money’ rematch

Yan's getting better and better, will finish Aljo this time around, then likely fight and end TJ, think Cejudo is improving whilst flexing his twitter muscles?

CCC would've ko aljo in two. That was embarrassing fight between him and Yan.

I'd watch that in a heart beat. Cejudo mops the floor with this version of tj.

What happened to all that bad ass footwork against Corey?

uh his knee got messed up.

Cejudo is the stupidest retirement ever. He improves every fight like Usman. All just to go bang some dumb women

It's not at all. He did exactly what the Bald Goof told DJ to do. When DJ wouldn't play ball, Henry quickly picked it up and ran with it. Talked the trash Uncle Dana wanted to see, walked the walk and jumped at the chance of fighting another champion. Talked and talked and talked and talked. Poked his head up every time anyone did anything and made himself get noticed as much as possible. And they still wouldn't pay him.

He HAS a legacy. Truly doesn't need to do any more to prove his level. They need to pay him for it.

It’s kind of like Conor vs Aldo. Yes, one guy won decisively. But, both are so good it would be awesome to see them run it back. It most likely would play out longer.

TJ beats his ass at bantamweight lol. Who is Cejudo's best win? An arguable decision against Mighty Mouse? A quick tko of the walking corpse of Dillashaw? Marlon Moraes who we've seen whooped more convincingly than Cejudo pulled off and more recently. Cruz has won one fight in five years.

Smart on Cejudo for pretending to get out when he did. He wasn't routinely going to make flyweight anymore and knew that dudes like Yan awaited him at bantamweight.

I don't mind the cringe shit but only if he actually plans on fighting again. Anything else is obnoxious noise.

Attention whore should fight or shut up ....waste your prime years on Twitter makes zero sense

Cant believe people thought this was an early stoppage

Henry needs to stfu though. He's announcing a comeback every week.

Cant believe people thought this was an early stoppage

Henry needs to stfu though. He's announcing a comeback every week.

It was an ACCEPTABLE stoppage, but TJ was still trying to do something. We've seen people come back from FAR worse and win like Berry vs. Kongo. Say what you want about Big Dan, but he always gives the fighters every chance to keep going if they're still in the fight. That fight and the Woodley vs. WB are great examples of that.

Goddard robbed TJ from trying to do something to clear his head, be it the single leg or whatever. Compare that to Cejudo vs. Cruz. Dom was just turtled up, taking punches, not doing much. Beer and Cigarettes boy jumped in and Dom started moving after he jumped in to stop it. Two totally different scenarios. Plus it was a title fight. I just don't like it when the refs take that opportunity away from the fighters. Buy yeah, wasn't the worst stoppage, I just disagreed with it.

CCC would've ko aljo in two. That was embarrassing fight between him and Yan.
If you genuinely believe that doesn't it make it all the more egregious that instead of trading hands he's trading corny barbs on twitter? Time to prove it or he can slink off to celebrity boxing and fight youtubers. Should get to that point where he's flat out ignored if the doesn't chose the former.

Pretty sure he also said he'd never fight TJ again after he popped for EPO. Cejudo would no doubt son Pillashaw again, but I think he should just stay retired at this point. He went out on top, has nothing left to prove and will go down as one of the greatest mixed martial artists of all time.

I miss you cejudo and I really wanna see you back in the UFC and I wish they wasnt so greedy and refuse to pay what you deserve, you're a superstar and deserve that McGregor red panty night... the ufc is so fuckin brain dead and refuse to pay the stars what they're actually worth... which is criminal imo.

Yeah triple C was indeed a great and still had plenty of room for improvement. He also was pretty fan friendly in his fighting style.

Cejudo has gotten annoying in retirement. By the time he decides to return to the UFC, he'll be too old and probably wind up like Conor losing to more active fighters

I'd watch that in a heart beat. Cejudo mops the floor with this version of tj.

What happened to all that bad ass footwork against Corey?

This was one of the points I brought up in another thread. Perhaps you can attribute it to the knee. Perhaps it is what it is. Either way, that wasn't the best TJ, and I'm not sure that that TJ beats Cejudo, but I definitely don't believe that the Skelator we saw at flyweight was a healthy TJ.

Still the King of Cringe, would welcome him back in the ring where his fighting much more eloquent. I do not mind his Cringe outside cage , it is his thing which he does amusingly.

Henry Cejudo did have a pretty dominant performance although arguably an early stoppage. We'd have to wait and see how TJ looks in his next fights to see if he can get to back to performing similarly before the suspension.

You'd give him a McGregor sized cheque despite the fact he pulls in ppv numbers less than a third of McGregor's?
On the whole UFC fighters get underpaid but Henry chose to walk away arguably at the height of his popularity in what has to be said was an incredibly poor read from a guy and his management who thought he was a bigger draw than he was and that he would have lucrative options available to him in boxing etc which haven't eventuated, that's on him. UFC's moved on down the road, it's about time this guy either sucks it up and comes back or comes to terms with the fact he'd retired.

Well their buisness isnt hurting for money, so don't be like that, seems to me that ufc cares more about pumping cash for their investors instead of their employees.

Back