Henry Cejudo not impressed by T.J. Dillashaw’s UFC Vegas 32 win, targets ‘easy money’ rematch

Cejudo wipes the floor with the whole BW top 5.
Nah Yan destroys him imo but if you truly believe that isn't it even sadder that Cejudo's sitting on his ass piping up on twitter desperate for clout instead of actually fighting.

I don’t think it goes that way at all at 135

Fair point. Who knows, Prime Dillsnake is a beast. I bet wrestling will be a wash so I'd think Dillsnake should be favoured

Nah Yan destroys him imo but if you truly believe that isn't it even sadder that Cejudo's sitting on his ass piping up on twitter desperate for clout instead of actually fighting.
Yan is overrated. Rivera was beating him for the majority of the fight. And Aljo had success on the feet in the first 2 rounds because of his volume and aggression.

Yan is overrated. Rivera was beating him for the majority of the fight. And Aljo had success on the feet in the first 2 rounds because of his volume and aggression.
He had success because he was fighting at a pace he couldn't keep because he was totally technically outmatched

With all due respect to Henry, he only beat TJ in that sort of dominant fashion because TJ was a zombie at 125. He's way more durable at 135. I'd be interested at the rematch at 135.

I'd watch that in a heart beat. Cejudo mops the floor with this version of tj.

What happened to all that bad ass footwork against Corey?
Tj still had great footwork. he wa rusty after the break but managed to constantly get into range and land which was very impresssive vs Sandhagen. Henry is a great fighter (and the worst trash talker ever ) but at 135 this is far from a safe win

I think TJ makes it a little more competitive this time, but Cejudo stops him again.

With all due respect to Henry, he only beat TJ in that sort of dominant fashion because TJ was a zombie at 125. He's way more durable at 135. I'd be interested at the rematch at 135.
Going to 125 was such a massive blunder for TJ still smh about it sometimes..

I still can’t believe how easily he destroyed him but I doubt he can do it again

Cejudo is so desperate. No one really cares if he fights or not.

OffbeatExhaustedGharial-size_restricted.gif

Cejudo is a big boss treated TJ like a helpless baby.
Still thought that was an early stoppage. It was a title fight, give the guy a chance to get back in it.

Cejudo became one of my favourite fighters. I thought he was gonna challenge Volkanovski and potentially become a 3x division champ as well as an Olympic gold medalist.
Then he retired and I was devistated.

But, he will go down as one of the best ever combat athletes.

Mad respect for the King of Cringe.

He will DEMOLISH TJ if they fought again.

Cejudo is so desperate. No one really cares if he fights or not.

Bullshit no one cares. If he came back, it would be massive no matter who he was fighting.

I miss you cejudo and I really wanna see you back in the UFC and I wish they wasnt so greedy and refuse to pay what you deserve, you're a superstar and deserve that McGregor red panty night... the ufc is so fuckin brain dead and refuse to pay the stars what they're actually worth... which is criminal imo.
What is this? Letters to your significant other over seas or in prison? Settle down..

Yan's getting better and better, will finish Aljo this time around, then likely fight and end TJ, think Cejudo is improving whilst flexing his twitter muscles?

I'd watch that in a heart beat. Cejudo mops the floor with this version of tj.

What happened to all that bad ass footwork against Corey?
His knee got injured, did you not watch the fight??

Cejudo is the stupidest retirement ever. He improves every fight like Usman. All just to go bang some dumb women

He also shortens the duration and quality of his life with every camp/weight cut/fight.

Can't blaim him for sticking up for getting what he deserves from doing such.

Back