Henry Cejudo not impressed by T.J. Dillashaw’s UFC Vegas 32 win, targets ‘easy money’ rematch

I miss you cejudo and I really wanna see you back in the UFC and I wish they wasnt so greedy and refuse to pay what you deserve, you're a superstar and deserve that McGregor red panty night... the ufc is so fuckin brain dead and refuse to pay the stars what they're actually worth... which is criminal imo.

I don't believe him but hope he does . I'd love to see that fight .

OffbeatExhaustedGharial-size_restricted.gif

Cejudo is a big boss treated TJ like a helpless baby.

I miss you cejudo and I really wanna see you back in the UFC and I wish they wasnt so greedy and refuse to pay what you deserve, you're a superstar and deserve that McGregor red panty night... the ufc is so fuckin brain dead and refuse to pay the stars what they're actually worth... which is criminal imo.
You'd give him a McGregor sized cheque despite the fact he pulls in ppv numbers less than a third of McGregor's?
On the whole UFC fighters get underpaid but Henry chose to walk away arguably at the height of his popularity in what has to be said was an incredibly poor read from a guy and his management who thought he was a bigger draw than he was and that he would have lucrative options available to him in boxing etc which haven't eventuated, that's on him. UFC's moved on down the road, it's about time this guy either sucks it up and comes back or comes to terms with the fact he'd retired.

I'd watch that in a heart beat. Cejudo mops the floor with this version of tj.

What happened to all that bad ass footwork against Corey?
Size and reach negated all that. He was doing it in the 1st round before he started getting hit. He was using the same set-ups, footwork/movement, feints, range, etc that he uses vs fighters closer to his height/reach - he didn't make the adjustments for the size/height/reach/range of Sandhagen. You need different set-ups, movements, footwork, feints, etc for different sized fighters. It's not a one size fits all.

Lmao he's not lying either.
CCC treats TJ like he stole something again and melts him in the 1st rd

Back