Henry Cejudo: "Lotion up those knees"

Before I opened this thread I was expecting him to be roastin Aljo for being ashy . lmao

thought this was another "racism" thread about aljo

but i guess its okay? both "latino" kinda. brazil always iffy

man, stylistically doesnt seem good for ccc, but who knows where aldos wrestling really is these days. his striking and speed/reflexes have seemingly gone down a lot, which he relied on a lot. still a top notch fighter, no doubt. he lost his last 4 tho guys, i think aldo is passed his days while ccc is primin here. -180 ccc

EDIT: wow, just looked it up, cejudo was around -160... will toot my own horn. no, seriously ccc should only be a slight favorite and i gotta go with him to win.

He keeps asking people to bend the knee so he can look them in the eyes

Last edited:
What exactly will Aldo do to Triple C that will make him so stiff?
Stuff the takedowns and batter him like he did other wrestlers? Aldo isn't the Aldo of prime but he looked good in his last fight and still had insane TDD

Cejudo telling a black man to lotion up his knees? Isn't that racist, implying Aldo is ashy?

Sounds like he's threatening to rape him. Poor choice of words. Cejudo should go back to the drawing board and rethink this shit. He's not funny, hasn't become a draw because of his shtick, he's ruining the division and his gimmick keeps regressing. Aljamima and now this? Tony is good cringe, this shit is just sad.
Nah, your wrong, he is funny, and he is a draw.

"Lotion up those knees and get ready to bend"

With this <{yearp}> face on and aldo looking sad as fuck, "in position"

I dont think this came out the way he expected

<36>

If it came out the way he expected,he wouldnt be Triple Cringe.

Back