Henry Cejudo is targeting the 135 lb belt

It's nice to want. He barely won that fight. It was razor thin and I had MM winning by the slightest of margins. If you're going to end an eleven fight defense streak it should be a resounding win. I have no issue with the decision overall, but DJ should get a rematch. No question.

TJ needs to fight Moraes.

Let me list the issues with this:

1. He either barely won or actually lost the MM fight (I had it 48-47 MM)
2. MM deserves a rematch especially after such a close fight
3. He has made no defenses at 125 yet and is already talking about going for another title
4. No one gives a shit about a potential TJ-Cejudo fight, the MM-TJ fight was about dethroning the P4P #1, Cejudo doesn't bring anything to the table to make it a superfight

Slow down dude

You didn't even beat Mouse

I respect his game but it’s not going to happen.... you got Cruz, Assuncao, Moraes just to name a few.

The only exception was Cormier and that was warranted.

His manager has a huge conflict of interests here, he manages Marlon as well.

Don’t blame him, no one gives a flying fuck about the 125 belt.

beat DJ in the trilogy first and then we can talk about a second belt. After DJ-Cejudo 3 the division should be dissolved all together regardless of result. There would be barely any challenges left for either guy. Imagine how stacked bantamweight would be adding in Cejudo and DJ

It's nice to want. He barely won that fight. It was razor thin and I had MM winning by the slightest of margins. If you're going to end an eleven fight defense streak it should be a resounding win. I have no issue with the decision overall, but DJ should get a rematch. No question.

TJ needs to fight Moraes.

This is what fairness and justice dictate... but what will sell more PPVs though?

I watched his post-fight presser before the fight. The way Cejudo was talking, and seeing the belt next to him, I was thinking he completely destroyed MM. Then I went and watched the fight and was very confused why Cejudo was acting as if he picked MM apart with ease. I didn't have him winning the fight by doing a takedown and doing absolutely nothing after that.

Sure, MM didn't have the best fight. Cejudo, I don't think, did enough to be wearing gold either. Definitely did not do enough to be calling out champs from other weight classes. WTF is he thinking?

Meh he needs to defend 1st, at least once and likely 2-3 times before jumping classes. A MM rematch somewhere (not immediate please) would be good too.

Get at least some time in grade.

Looking at media scores, seems like most thought he lost.

I agree, DJ deserves an immediate rematch, but I would like to see Cejudo ko Dillashaw for sure

Back