Henry Cejudo is goat of small people

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He just beat the p4p best small guy so I would say he’s the best. After all to be the best you have to beat the best.

Thoughts?

"just because you shot Jesse James, doesn't make you Jesse James..".

He just beat the p4p best small guy so I would say he’s the best. After all to be the best you have to beat the best.

Thoughts?
Yes. He’s always been the superior athlete over MM but the first fight was a little bit too soon.

MM is lucky Cejudo rolled his ankle in the first minute of the rematch, otherwise Cejudo would’ve dominated more convincingly.

I expect a finish or a 50-45 UD for Cejudo when they meet a third time.

Yes. He’s always been the superior athlete over MM but the first fight was a little bit too soon.

MM is lucky Cejudo rolled his ankle in the first minute of the rematch, otherwise Cejudo would’ve dominated more convincingly.

Couldn’t agree more. I don’t pay to watch little midgets fight but from what I’ve heard he beat that ass.

Mighty Mouse held the belt for almost six years and steamrolled Henry first time they fought.

He don’t want any more of the Mouse which is why he’s trying to avoid the trilogy fight.

That wasn't the best DJ that night. It's 1 - 1....can't wait for the completion of the trilogy.

Mighty Mouse held the belt for almost six years and steamrolled Henry first time they fought.

He don’t want any more of the Mouse which is why he’s trying to avoid the trilogy fight.
Mighty Mouse couldn’t draw flies to a steaming pile of shit. Cejudo is looking for money fights that do something for his career. That nerd can play video games exclusively from now on if he wants no one cares either way.

Sherdog, home of the hindsight experts.

Nah Conor is still the GOAT of small people.

IMO mighty mouse was bored of defending, eventually it was gonna happen, it doesn´t mean Cejudo is better, it just proves Cejudo was the better man that night for 2 out of 3 people

Thoughts?

Jesus, what a dumb thread. Let's see him rack up defenses before we bestow stupid titles.

Back