Henry Cejudo Is About to Step on a Mouse; DJ Supporters: SIGN HERE FOR FUTURE SHAMING

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
Mighty Mouse over Cejudo is the biggest sure thing since Anderson Silva vs Yushin Okami.

If Henry cejudo wins I’ll suck everyone’s dick in this thread bukakke style with cum dripping off my head
Get on your knees bitch and get to sucking!

Henry barely won a razor close split decision in which he didn’t do shit but lay on a guy and steal a round.

You people are pathetic

In case you all forgot, I'm the legendary predictionist who not only invented the "Sign Here for Future Shaming" threads, but made this epic call while most of you Shernerds thought Ronda Rousey could beat Floyd Mayweather:

After nearly three years, I'm back to make yet another massive underdog pick: Henry Cejudo will defeat Demetrious Johnson in the rematch.

I was sitting in the backyard, and saw it in the clouds. Saw what? An airplane descending to the nearest airfield, reminding me that what goes up, must always come down. It was then I contemplated the...

Five Points of Power
  1. Cejudo's improved boxing will surprise Johnson, who will lose the first round on the feet, and will look to put Cejudo on his back in the rest of the fight.
  2. In his fightlong effort to avoid Cejudo's punches, the Mouse will clinch against the stronger Cejudo, who will maneuver around and control Johnson against the fence.
  3. Holding Johnson against the fence, Cejudo will use his Olympic-calibre wrestling to instead put Johnson on his back.
  4. Much like massive underdog Tim Elliott did, Cejudo will secure top control on the ground and rack up points, winning rounds.
  5. Cejudo's newfound confidence will have him win at least four out of the five rounds, en route to a unanimous decision victory.

NostraMMAus has spoken, and so it shall be done.
Mighty Mouse supporters: sign below for future shaming. Thank you.
maxresdefault.jpg
Legendary

Mighty Mouse over Cejudo is the biggest sure thing since Anderson Silva vs Yushin Okami.

If Henry cejudo wins I’ll suck everyone’s dick in this thread bukakke style with cum dripping off my head
<{ohyeah}>

In case you all forgot, I'm the legendary predictionist who not only invented the "Sign Here for Future Shaming" threads, but made this epic call while most of you Shernerds thought Ronda Rousey could beat Floyd Mayweather:

After nearly three years, I'm back to make yet another massive underdog pick: Henry Cejudo will defeat Demetrious Johnson in the rematch.

I was sitting in the backyard, and saw it in the clouds. Saw what? An airplane descending to the nearest airfield, reminding me that what goes up, must always come down. It was then I contemplated the...

Five Points of Power
  1. Cejudo's improved boxing will surprise Johnson, who will lose the first round on the feet, and will look to put Cejudo on his back in the rest of the fight.
  2. In his fightlong effort to avoid Cejudo's punches, the Mouse will clinch against the stronger Cejudo, who will maneuver around and control Johnson against the fence.
  3. Holding Johnson against the fence, Cejudo will use his Olympic-calibre wrestling to instead put Johnson on his back.
  4. Much like massive underdog Tim Elliott did, Cejudo will secure top control on the ground and rack up points, winning rounds.
  5. Cejudo's newfound confidence will have him win at least four out of the five rounds, en route to a unanimous decision victory.

NostraMMAus has spoken, and so it shall be done.
Mighty Mouse supporters: sign below for future shaming. Thank you.
maxresdefault.jpg
upload_2018-8-5_21-35-24.jpeg

Damn, you called it! Congrats. Impressive. After seeing their first fight I didn't give Cejudo much of a chance.

What are your thoughts on Lesnar vs. Cormier?

Henry barely won a razor close split decision in which he didn’t do shit but lay on a guy and steal a round.

You people are pathetic

exactly what Mighty duck did his entire career

Damn, you called it! Congrats. Impressive. After seeing their first fight I didn't give Cejudo much of a chance.

What are your thoughts on Lesnar vs. Cormier?
I will meditate on this after the bout gets booked and will try to foresee the result. Doesn't work all the time. :(

I will meditate on this after the bout gets booked and will try to foresee the result. Doesn't work all the time. :(
Because it is simply guessing
A broken clock is right twice a day

MM has never won 1 fight by split decision. Re think your strategy

He also hasn't like 11 subs and 5-6 kos

Your theory is trash

MM title reign has been a snooze fest thats why the guy is still gettin paid peanuts he cant sell more than t00k ppvs

Back