Henry Cejudo Is About to Step on a Mouse; DJ Supporters: SIGN HERE FOR FUTURE SHAMING

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
End of 2nd round, MM by submission

I'm one of the biggest DJ haters on sherdog and DJ beats Cejudo easily.

Cejudo offers nothing for DJ.

Cejudo was rushed to his 1st title shot because of his gold medal and Mexican heritage and it stunted his growth in MMA.
If he was slowly moved up the rankings and this was his 1st shot then maybe he'd have a chance.

Sorry TS... calling bs.

Johnson takes it. He's way to fast for anything Cejudo has planned.

Give it me as hard as you want

That little fat haircut ain't touching the mouse

The same Henry that is 2/2. Lost 2 in a row won 2 on a row. But gets another shot after losing to Joseph n MM?

Some thread about DJ fight somebody...
Didnt read. dont care

dj will outwrestle the Olympian just like jones did to dc. id be shocked if this fight last more than a round.

That's a lot of I's... Not to mention all the me's​

Not going to happen

*sign*

Meh, it will be a better fight than the first one. MM is still going to embarass him tho

Love you boys!

In case you all forgot, I'm the legendary predictionist who not only invented the "Sign Here for Future Shaming" threads, but made this epic call while most of you Shernerds thought Ronda Rousey could beat Floyd Mayweather:

After nearly three years, I'm back to make yet another massive underdog pick: Henry Cejudo will defeat Demetrious Johnson in the rematch.

I was sitting in the backyard, and saw it in the clouds. Saw what? An airplane descending to the nearest airfield, reminding me that what goes up, must always come down. It was then I contemplated the...

Five Points of Power
  1. Cejudo's improved boxing will surprise Johnson, who will lose the first round on the feet, and will look to put Cejudo on his back in the rest of the fight.
  2. In his fightlong effort to avoid Cejudo's punches, the Mouse will clinch against the stronger Cejudo, who will maneuver around and control Johnson against the fence.
  3. Holding Johnson against the fence, Cejudo will use his Olympic-calibre wrestling to instead put Johnson on his back.
  4. Much like massive underdog Tim Elliott did, Cejudo will secure top control on the ground and rack up points, winning rounds.
  5. Cejudo's newfound confidence will have him win at least four out of the five rounds, en route to a unanimous decision victory.

NostraMMAus has spoken, and so it shall be done.
Mighty Mouse supporters: sign below for future shaming. Thank you.
maxresdefault.jpg
Are you a wizard?

Not really shaming when a fight is that close .

Lol this is great. I though Cejudo has a decent chance. I honestly think that the one flurry at the end from Cejudo won him the fight.

Cejudo is a little too full of himself for my liking, I don't see him as a long term title holder...

i wanna see them fight again, it was too close

I think Cejudo gets it done. DJ gave him a good fight the first time, he hit him with something he probably never experienced before. But now he's got some experience, he'll be better prepared.

Hoping for a spoiler. Cejudo by KO.
If he didnt roll his ankle in the first minute of the fight, could have sat down on his punches and used his normal stance. Too funny and DJ was talking about taking all the belts worldwide. Kyoji beats him now too.

Back