Henry Cejudo Is About to Step on a Mouse; DJ Supporters: SIGN HERE FOR FUTURE SHAMING

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
All I can hope for is that this fight ends quickly.

Shit, if it was the main event, I could leave the bar sooner.

I’m signing up and will accept the shaming, if there is shaming to be had. Cejudo is good but DJ is great.

Hope he doesn’t. I want to see a superfight between him and tj/Cody winner

Woah woah woah. You are no Nostradamus of MMA, because that title belongs only to me. I am Mystic Lockard, and I have foretold more correct prophecies in this sport than anybody. And I'm saying that DJ will beat Cejudo, then lose his next fight to Cody Garbrandt after Cody beats Dillashaw. I predicted this months ago.

I made a special shaming GIF for you TS.

I
  1. In his fightlong effort to avoid Cejudo's punches, the Mouse will clinch against the stronger Cejudo, who will maneuver around and control Johnson against the fence.
  2. Holding Johnson against the fence, Cejudo will use his Olympic-calibre wrestling to instead put Johnson on his back.

and how well did that work out last time?
BaohK_.gif

Cejudo's performance against JoeB says otherwise.
Henry has done nothing recently to suggest he has anything to offer MM yet.

Did you know Henry Cejudo is an Olympic gold medalist?
Did you know DJ already obliterated this gold medalist. He will also do it again

and how well did that work out last time?
BaohK_.gif

Cejudo's performance against JoeB says otherwise.
Henry has done nothing recently to suggest he has anything to offer MM yet.
Thank you bruva for posting this post. LMFAO at this whole entire thread. DJ is the #1 p4p fighter in the world for a reason

His (Cejudo) straight up boxing probably is almost certainly better, as he is very accomplished there, but Mouse is just a master at combining everything in MMA. There has never been anyone better at him combining everything together, but Cejudo has come a long way and is overlooked hard here. Id be very surprised if it ended as soon as the last one.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not writing Cejudo off, and maybe his boxing is better... it’s just difficult to say that definitively until they are actually exchanging a little. People tend to look much better until they face MM.

Honestly I think Cejudo has the best chance of anyone right now. But I thought that the last time too...

Signed.

DJ by TKO in the 2nd.

Cejudo probably won't do any worse. That's the best I'll give him. DJ makes it look easy, again.

I'll sign.

Mighty Mouse will literally rip Cejudo's heart out of his chest.

MM via 5th round Temple of Doom.

For I have foreseen it in my dreams

I’m signing and I hope I can bump this thread after MM gives him the clinch of death again

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not writing Cejudo off, and maybe his boxing is better... it’s just difficult to say that definitively until they are actually exchanging a little. People tend to look much better until they face MM.

Honestly I think Cejudo has the best chance of anyone right now. But I thought that the last time too...
Mouse might be better with the small gloves and full time fight speed, but I'd just bet that Cejudo would win in a straight boxing ring, owing to his boxing accomplishments. Then again, I would have said Stipe was better than Cormier boxing, but he got knocked the :eek::eek::eek::eek: out.

DJ improves in every fight, this will not change. This guy is hungry AF! In no fear of shame:

I pick DJ!

Signin for mouse i mean he does have to lose eventually but i dont think its this week-end

hey guys henry cejudo here heh heh heh heh heh

I support DJ. Iz r here. Good luck in your shaming endeavors.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back