Henry Cejudo doesn't think T.J. Dillashaw look healthy cutting down to flyweight

He doesn't. Have you seen the pics?

But yeah MM was being a coward for questioning if TJ can make weight. Benavidez is openly talking about and preparing for his role as an alternate in the fight because that was totally a concern made up to avoid TJ that had no serious chance of happening.

People got to learn that champions avoid matchups for reasons other than ducking.

You can see TJ's shoulder bones and outlines of his organs. Not only that but his cheeks looked drained as well.

I don't know about this.

Even an unhealthy TJ Beats cujedos ass

He looks perfectly fine. Henry is a hater.
Daddy-Long-Neck-Litty-Like-A-Tiddy1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah honestly considering they are getting rid of 125 it was nonsense to have this fight at fly. Cejudo should have went up. I still got TJ though as he's a way better fighter for me but the drain might get him.

I think tj looks fine. Hes in awesome shape and i dont think hes gonna have a single problem.

Luke Thomas on photos of TJ making a death cut: "Well, he's not fat or anything."

When has Dillashaw ever been fat? Even at 135 he has always looked like skin directly over muscle. What educated student of the sport and its competitors ever, EVER thought that TJ might not be able to make 125 due to a lack of discipline: an inability to control his caloric intake or unwillingness to push the cardio training????

How the fuck does Thomas get so much work in this industry??

Luke Thomas on photos of TJ making a death cut: "Well, he's not fat or anything."

When has Dillashaw ever been fat? Even at 135 he has always looked like skin directly over muscle. What educated student of the sport and its competitors ever, EVER thought that TJ might not be able to make 125 due to a lack of discipline: an inability to control his caloric intake or unwillingness to push the cardio training????

TJ's body is literally dying right now, TJ, is literally dying right now. Any Dr. woyld advise against it, and ten lbs at that low weight is like 20, if he cut hard to make 35, which he did. If he makes weight it's going to be a close decision. If he comes in over I'd take him. He's not running over Cejudo at 125. He will probably lose a decision.

No clue. He really does suck. He’s probably a ... cant say it. May get banned.
No idea who he’s in there.

If Cejudo wins, he fought a near dead TJ. That's nothing to be proud of.

As a champ if you want to fight another champ, you go up a division.

Dudes ripped, I trust he’s going to nail this weight cut. His nutritionist seems to know what he’s doing

He doesn't. Have you seen the pics?

But yeah MM was being a coward for questioning if TJ can make weight. Benavidez is openly talking about and preparing for his role as an alternate in the fight because that was totally a concern made up to avoid TJ that had no serious chance of happening.

People got to learn that champions avoid matchups for reasons other than ducking.

I agree. I think DC isn’t chasing jones because he doesn’t want to roll the dice on an opponent that might get the fight cancelled. These champions can lose big money in other ways than just losing their fight. With USADA, injuries and the missing weight epidemic, I don’t blame them for being cautious.

I'll be very interested to see TJ's official weight on fight day. i wonder how much of a water cut he's doing vs. just getting his muscle/fat weight down. i'm sure after the second or third round we'll see how much his cardio and speed were affected

If Cejudo wins, he fought a near dead TJ. That's nothing to be proud of.

As a champ if you want to fight another champ, you go up a division.

How would that be Henry’s fault? TJ signed to make the weight. That’s on TJ if he shows up unfit to perform.

Dudes ripped, I trust he’s going to nail this weight cut. His nutritionist seems to know what he’s doing
Any decent nutritionist would not be involved in extreme weight cutting.

The majority of 'nutritionists' involved in extreme weight cutting are bro science meat heads and unscrupulous individuals making money off assisting fighters to just about avoid death.

Back