Henry Cejudo Dating 5'9ft Brazilian Actress

Having a woman taller than you isn’t a good look..
Most real women really don't give a shit. The type of women that truely cares about height are the grown women who act like teenagers and post on social media all day ("i'm a weak and indecisive woman who needs a taller man to protect poor little me")

I was also asking myself... Actress? Who? Never seen her face.

Money = hot women. Everyone knows this. You could be tall and handsome but if you are broke, no hot girl will want you. Kinda sad really but that's how it is.
Actually there isn't very many tall handsome broke guys out there.

She must be a pretty small-time actress if she's messing around with a UFC flyweight and not dating some rich Hollywood celeb.

He wouldn't do sh*t against a big roidhead bouncer that did some wrestling and boxing in school. Size matters, definitely when you're a manlet.

h5663EE4C

Most tall woman are freagin hot man. I'd have no problem if she was taller than me.

That'd be ill too. He'd have already been doing muay thai and jiu jitsu.
Nice.
If i was still in high school, I'd scoff. But being a bit older, I'd say that'd heighten his wrestling.

Nice.
If i was still in high school, I'd scoff. But being a bit older, I'd say that'd heighten his wrestling.
Hella discipline to learn. Once one learns to fight, they avoid it generally, nothing to prove. Picking battles is tough for kids to pick up early.

I thought Brazilian women were suppose to have asses? She looks like she has a pancake back there. Shocking for any Brazilian yet alone a famous one.

The guy is relatively wealthy and famous. He can also kick an average guys ass. Him.being 5'3 doesnt really matter.

I always got a kick out of "How did Caraway land Tate, he is short" people.

If you have money and can physically handle those who are bigger, you can get away with being short. I've got average money and average toughness on the other hand so thankfully I'm the height of an average sherdogger.

The morals at all.

What kind of father gropes his girlfriend in front of little kids?
Or
What kind of woman lets her son touches her that way in front of people?

TJ Dillashaw would never degrade his wife for the world to see. We need a classy champion.

Back