Media Henry Cejudo continues to brutally roast Sean O'Malley

Poor Sean O'Saltey. The only thing that is more brittle than his frail body is his overinflated ego

Classy of Henry not to bring up Salty Sean's arrangement for his gf to get banged by other guys. Sean though, had no problem using Cejudo's ex openly like that.

why should they stop trying to stay relevant? thats the dumbest shit i have heard all day. lol

so you think it makes sense for someone who doesn't fight in MMA any more to talk shit to active fighters? What's the point? I understand trash talk between active competing fighters, it generates interest in a potential fight but Cejudo is retired.

He chose to leave MMA so why is he still trying to stir up shit in MMA?

Sounds like he's been hanging out with McGregor

Poor Salty Sean's will respond to this soon enough. I’m still 12-0 in my mind. <45>

Noice roast...

Why is everyone flaming Cejudo for speaking out while "retired"? It's hardly relevant to the argument & his supposed retirement was just a ploy anyway. I wonder how many Sherdoggers still believe in Santa because their parents (or CCC) told them so?

so you think it makes sense for someone who doesn't fight in MMA any more to talk shit to active fighters? What's the point? I understand trash talk between active competing fighters, it generates interest in a potential fight but Cejudo is retired.

By trying to stay relevant is how he makes money and how he gets sponsors / get other opportunities. No ones going to give opportunities or sponsor to guys who are irrelevant. Just because he retired does not mean he can't shit talk. MMA is what made him famous and where his core fanbase is. Let go of the bong.

Last edited:
Hahahaha he completely and utterly destroyed this goofy kid Sean, it'll be hard to look good after this and get new fans unless they are ignorant, hopeless milenials lol

I'm pretty sure Sean decided to attack him by going after his girlfriend situation. Henry's just retaliating here, and well played at that.

People talk trash all the time; not everything is about fighting. Perhaps they just don't like each other - it is on a public social media forum.

Cejudo should retire from Twitter now. He made a hilarious post, and we're likely to never see that from him again.

By trying to stay relevant is how he makes money and how he gets sponsors / get other opportunities. No ones going to give opportunities or sponsor to guys who are irrelevant. Just because he retired does not mean he can't shit talk. MMA is what made him famous and where his core fanbase is. Let go of the bong.

I guess Gap Kids could always use a sponsor/model for their clothing line.

Back