Henry Cejudo Calls Out Alex 'The Average', I'll KO You Inside 3 Rds!

TMZ will get you attention but whether you are taken seriously or not is probably not as likely.

Think what you want of TMZ but millions of people watch it. Good exposure for anyone good or bad.

Cejudo super overrated. His best wins are a controversial decision over DJ, drained no chin TJ who had no business at FLW, Moraes who was killing him before he gassed like always (somehow the narrative is that Cejudo made brilliant midfight adjustments lol), and past prime legs without wheels Cruz. No reason to think he has anything for Volk. If he beats Yan then we can talk.

Yeah. three of his best wins are over long reigning champs, what a bum :rolleyes:

Volk wants to stay active and max is busy, so....why not?

Because he wants to be paid a fair amount . I mean I know you don't believe the UFC pays a fair amount to their athletes.

Seems like you just want to debate just for the fun of it.
All I said was he needs to come out of retirement and you've been coming back since. The only one who wants to debate is you which is fine but I feel every counter you have brought up has been given a reasonable and fair argument.
200.gif

Why wouldn't Dana make this fight?

Cejudo is the most interesting fight for Volk right now.

All I said was he needs to come out of retirement and you've been coming back since. The only one who wants to debate is you which is fine but I feel every counter you have brought up has been given a reasonable and fair argument.
200.gif

Oh no, not the gif poster lol.

It's up to Dana to pay him to come back and make history .
Because Henry's such a draw? He's not GSP bud and never will be. Zero chance this fight happens without Cejudo coming back and fighting as per his existing contract at either BW or against a different FW first.

Who hasn't he called out at this point.

Because Henry's such a draw? He's not GSP bud and never will be. Zero chance this fight happens without Cejudo coming back and fighting as per his existing contract at either BW or against a different FW first.

I can only hope right? Want to see him become C4!

The name value of his opponents is exactly why he's overrated. But like I said: DJ win controversial, TJ depleted, Marlon win aged badly, Cruz past prime. Context is key.

I didn't call him a bum. Great fighter but not top 10 goat like a lot of people say.

Cejudo starches Yan 10/10 times.

Cejudo retired on the spot and left the division hanging. Letting him come back for Volk would be Dana not learning from GSP/Bisping, where GSP left a 2nd division high-n-dry.

Cejudo vs Yan is the fight to make. Volk vs Max 3 or Yair if Yair KOs Max would be more enticing.

Cejudo retired on the spot and left the division hanging. Letting him come back for Volk would be Dana not learning from GSP/Bisping, where GSP left a 2nd division high-n-dry.

Cejudo vs Yan is the fight to make. Volk vs Max 3 or Yair if Yair KOs Max would be more enticing.

Volk wants a fight while he waits for that to eventuate tho... And fair enough he had to wait 14 months between his last bout & he likes to stay busy...

If he comes back he needs to try to beat the bw champ at least..

Cant believe they will pay a fat ass nick diaz but not Cejudo. Fuck the red goof
I personally rather have the guy fighting that didn't spend the last 6 years partying, but from a business standpoint, Diaz moves the needle, Cejudo was the champ of the lowest drawing division before moving up to the second-lowest drawing division.

Back