Henry Cejudo called out the winner of Cody vs TJ and DJ wouldnt fight TJ

If anyone deserves an immediate rematch it would be DJ. Long time champ that just lost a close decision. But, according to current UFC logic it won't happen.

Honestly, believe if DJ won he would have. He wanted to get the Defense streak record. I kind of feel like he got fucked because he didnt take the TJ fight.

agreed.. if DJ had gotten the split win, i would have been ok with it. fight was so close

I like that attitude but he should defend, unless he thinks making 125 is too hard for him and wants to move up.

Because he wanted more money. Is that so hard to understand?

It's the fact that he isn't a draw. If people cared and would pay to watch he would get paid more.

Also , he didn't have to go up in weight it was at 125. He knew it was a nightmare matchup and would give any excuse to avoid it.

Tbh, DJ deserves an auto rematch for the split decision loss, but fuck him right?

Dana doesn't give a shit, Cejudo's going to do what DJ refused to do and that's what Dana likes. Dana makes DJ works his way to the top now I think.

DJ goat hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
foking shertards

Honestly, believe if DJ won he would have. He wanted to get the Defense streak record. I kind of feel like he got fucked because he didnt take the TJ fight.
upload_2018-8-5_0-34-32.png Said he wouldn't fight TJ before the fight if he beat Henry

Either Moraes, Cruz (If TJ wins) or a TJ/Cody trilogy deserve the 135 title shot way more than Henry. The rightful fight is the Henry/DJ trilogy.

Not sure if I like this trend about champs now calling champs from other divisions.
UCF is a mess because of this.
Stay there, defend your belt two or three times, then if you are still the champ relinquish the belt and move up.
I think Henry is a nice dude, obviously an incredible athlete, but he is just the second FlyWeight champ and already wants to move up. It's insane, IMO.

I hope they let Henry do it regardless of no title defenses yet. Things are kinda stale as is.

hilarious.
already overshadowed djs career/legacy by immediately doing that in 1 night. Just lol

DJ missed his opportunity to solidify his place in MMA. You gotta risk it to get the biscuit; let this be a life lesson to all.

hilarious.
already overshadowed djs career/legacy by immediately doing that in 1 night. Just lol

yeah....no.

doesn't really mean much because he would have nothing to lose. if he wins he gets praised for winning. if he loses he gets praised for trying, his stock doesn't get hurt because it was not his weight class, and he keeps the belt

plus how many defenses does he have compared to DJ?

I absolutely love cejudo. Dude is all class and has balls. So damn refreshing to have him as champ as opposed to the mouse

Its a fake call out people because Henry knows DJ gets and immediate rematch.

Would be hilarious if Dana said OK and told Henry you fighting TJ next.

TJ would fuck him up badly, I see an immediate rematch in his future.

DJ was the most overrated fighter since Ronda. McEjudo showing how a champ should act! Fold 25 now!

Overrated how? He cleared out his division, has a record amount of title defenses against top competition, and only lost in a split decision to a fighter he finished decisively in their first fight. He outstrikes everyone in the division and was just barely edged in wrestling by an Olympic gold medalist. In what way is he overrated?

Last edited:
Tbh, DJ deserves an auto rematch for the split decision loss, but fuck him right?
def deserves an immediate re-match. most title defenses in UFC history. Cody got an immediate re-match

Back