Henry Cejudo - best hair ever in UFC history?

I still give a slight edge to dodson

maxresdefault.jpg
Johns hairline is incredible. No wonder hes always smiling. I would be too

Never knew there were so many ingrown hairline lovers on this site.

Personally I don't find those type of hairlines normal nor attractive on any human being (Schaub, cejudo, Khabib, all to certain degrees. Schaubs ufc 3-head was the worst of all)

That's the type of shit you get from bad genetics imo lol probably product from parent incest)
Agreed, those hairlines are far too juvenile and childlike, Brad Pitt probably has the best hairline of any man.

Cejudo’s hair style is pretty bad if you ask me. Always hated it.

confirmed suppressed homosexuality
That is so lame when someone makes a comment like that.Queers always use that when they get their feelings hurt and it don't even make sense.Why should I give a shit about another mans hair ?

Never knew there were so many ingrown hairline lovers on this site.

Personally I don't find those type of hairlines normal nor attractive on any human being (Schaub, cejudo, Khabib, all to certain degrees. Schaubs ufc 3-head was the worst of all)

That's the type of shit you get from bad genetics imo lol probably product from parent incest)
You sound like you have a terrible self esteem.

That is so lame when someone makes a comment like that.Queers always use that when they get their feelings hurt and it don't even make sense.Why should I give a shit about another mans hair ?
so you’re into bald men?

Back