Media Henry Cejudo Bent The Knee: He’s Married

I think Henry rushed things. Does he even know how to properly vet a woman to make sure she is of quality?

wtf kind of name is america
Feels like he started dating this girl just a month or so ago lol.

Love the manlet joke he threw in there.

And wtf @ naming your kid America of all things.
Honestly all jokes aside calling your kid "America" is fucking stupid . He's gonna get clowned on and I'd curse my parents every morning if they gave me a dumbass name like that haha .
But a babby named America, no. Please no.
He called his baby America? But.......why

America is a real name, not just something Henry Cejudo made up. I guess none of y'all have ever heard of Honduran-American actress America Ferrera, star of the ABC sitcom Ugly Betty, before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_(disambiguation)#People

America Cejudo honestly doesn't sound bad at all

Reactions: Isa
Are they naming their baby America, or is he just randomly shouting out the country?

His raising this great country will be positive for everyone. He will instill discipline and hard work, unfortunately some of the country's genetics and humor will suffer but often times children are taller and funnier than their fathers... Thanks Henry!

America is a real name, not just something Henry Cejudo made up. I guess none of y'all have ever heard of Honduran-American actress America Ferrera, star of the ABC sitcom Ugly Betty, before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_(disambiguation)#People

America Cejudo honestly doesn't sound bad at all
I don't care if it's a "real" name or not (what does that even mean?) Lol . It's just dumb imo .
"Hey America what's up how you been ?"
Lmao nah that sounds stupid as hell . <45>

I don't care if it's a "real" name or not (what does that even mean?) Lol . It's just dumb imo .
"Hey America what's up how you been ?"
Lmao nah that sounds stupid as hell . <45>
I mean it's a name that has been around for a long time and been given to other people, not just something Cejudo made up. I was pretty clear about that.
America the continent was actually named after a person, the Italian explorer Amerigo Vespucci.
If you associate the name just with places and not people I can see why you'd think it's dumb, but it's really not a bad-sounding name.

Divorced in two years, in debt a year after that, back in the cage in 3.5 years. See you again soon, Triple C!

Jarl

I mean it's a name that has been around for a long time and been given to other people, not just something Cejudo made up. I was pretty clear about that.
America the continent was actually named after a person, the Italian explorer Amerigo Vespucci.
If you associate the name just with places and not people I can see why you'd think it's dumb, but it's really not a bad-sounding name.
Dude your being a little silly I don't need a wikifacts breakdown of how the American continent got its name and I'm not judging people I'm an American and I love the American continent . I just think it's a really stupid sounding name especially in daily use <45> .

- cheers !

Meh, I think there are alot of couples who are content to just be in a relationship. Especially in Europe. I'm half German and have plenty of friends there, know the culture well, and long relationships without marriage are pretty common
Was that common 70 years ago?

It's a shame great fighters keep falling for that scam, but some people just can't seem to avoid chasing these "milestones".

S8sU4Ie.jpg

Back