Media Henry Cejudo Bent The Knee: He’s Married

Colby or whoever said Henry got his first girlfriend with her wasn't lying. He didn't strap up and now she got 18 years and alimony lmaooooo

Henry ain't finna be retired for much longer

Will she have a Mrs.Cejudo Instagram soon where she flashes her assets for thot fame?

Feels like he started dating this girl just a month or so ago lol.

Love the manlet joke he threw in there.

And wtf @ naming your kid America of all things.

Honestly all jokes aside calling your kid "America" is fucking stupid . He's gonna get clowned on and I'd curse my parents every morning if they gave me a dumbass name like that haha .

If a girl told me she had been with a guy for 3.5 years without a proposal I would tell her the guy has no intention to marry her lol. Is that wrong? This topic is a very interesting one to me.

Meh, I think there are alot of couples who are content to just be in a relationship. Especially in Europe. I'm half German and have plenty of friends there, know the culture well, and long relationships without marriage are pretty common

So now Henry will stop calling out fighters and pretending to want to fight, until the divorce happens.

Y'all are talking about how he is marrying her after only a few months, you guys have obviously never dated latinas. She is already pregnant and this is how they roll. No hate tho, love the latinas just be aware

Hopefully this will force him to comeback to get money for the new family.

<{jackyeah}>

Back