Media Henry Cejudo Bent The Knee: He’s Married

Damn already? I wonder if my gf is pissed that we're not even engaged after 3.5 years together...

I thought he just started dating her...like, this year.

I think it's within a calendar year. Or possibly early this year?

Maybe he's putting it on a pedestal?

She's hot but marriage at any stage is madness, lol.

The insta is more detailed. “You can officially call her Mrs. Cejudo.”

Damn boy. The highest rated comment on Twitter “holy fuck Henry you’ve only known her for a few months”.

Last edited:
Damn boy. The highest rated comment on Twitter “holy fuck Henry you’ve only known her for a few months”.
Yeah I was pretty sure he was with someone else before this, and she split. I mean the heart wants what it wants, I guess? If they're genuinely happy, then who am I to disagree?

That last girl he was with fucked up lol... bet she will regret that one later on

Good for Cejudo though, young man, set for life, starting a family... pretty awesome position to be in
Most certainly dad mode is going to kick in and Henry will want more money for his family. I'm awaiting his return unless he just has tons of money I can't even imagine.

Most certainly dad mode is going to kick in and Henry will want more money for his family. I'm awaiting his return unless he just has tons of money I can't even imagine.
Yeah, it never made sense to me that he feels that confident to retire... how much money could he possibly have? I would guess a few million, which is a lot, but if you have a family and want to live an upper-middle-class lifestyle, that's not enough to last the next 70 years lol

The insta is more detailed. “You can officially call her Mrs. Cejudo.

I don't know how long he has known her, but I think a lot of guys who are ready to start families marry within 3 months to a year... people are so scared to get married these days... I don't know if it's the horror stories of guys losing a bunch of money in court or people coming from broken homes or what... the people that built this country and had successful 70 year marriages didn't wait 5 years to get married lol

I don't know how long he has known her, but I think a lot of guys who are ready to start families marry within 3 months to a year... people are so scared to get married these days... I don't know if it's the horror stories of guys losing a bunch of money in court or people coming from broken homes or what... the people that built this country and had successful 70 year marriages didn't wait 5 years to get married lol
It certainly depends on the people.

It’s extremely situational

Damn already? I wonder if my gf is pissed that we're not even engaged after 3.5 years together...
If a girl told me she had been with a guy for 3.5 years without a proposal I would tell her the guy has no intention to marry her lol. Is that wrong? This topic is a very interesting one to me.

It certainly depends on the people.

It’s extremely situational
For sure, but there is a clear difference between how people viewed relationships, and marriages 50 years ago vs now

I'm always really interested to hear people's opinions on this type of stuff... I think people in the 50's understood this stuff a lot better than people do today. You have guys like O'Malley trying to be in an open relationship with his baby momma lol... I am a big believer in traditional values and the nuclear family

Back