Henry Cejudo against Demetrious Johnson trilogy: ‘We need new storylines in our weight class’

Does MM even want the immediate rematch?

He looked practically indifferent after the loss, almost relieved. That’s what I interpreted at least.

“We need new storylines and I think Demetrius would agree.”

A9B41C4D-2BB2-4DEB-AFE5-16534F5B0D40.gif

Henry only called out tj so he can duck the rematch with MM. He wants to get money while he still holds onto his hometown advantage belt. Wants a new story cause he knows his ass wouldn't have won that if judges knew what the hell they were doing

I hope this makes Mighty Mouse angry and he comes out in a rematch and destroys Cejudo. This would be the most intruiging matchup they could make if Mighty Mouse starts calling him on his bullshit.

Mouse hasnt shown an interest in a rematch and is claiming injuries so whats Cejudo supposed to do but fight someone else?

You all are being so salty about it instead of giving the man credit for beating the p4p1 fair and square.

Last edited:
Lol sounds like a guy who got stopped in the first fight and barely won the split in the rematch.

Conor would fight Nate for the trilogy under the exact same circumstances.

From a fans pov maybe but as a legitimate sport, how could they? After the way they talked up Mighty Mouse and how he’s p4p and undefeated In so long but now he doesn’t even deserve a rematch for a split decision loss?

Conor can get a rematch with nate after being choked out. Anderson can get a rematch against Weidman after being kod etc.

It’s pretty obvious who the ufc really likes and don’t like. Same shit with aldo- didn’t get shit.

I get it, Money talks. Mouse ain’t a draw and neither was Jose but it makes it hard for this sport to remain professional sometimes

Storylines? Good one Henry

if we're writing storylines ... why not just have the rubber match (since you're 1-1 with Mighty Mouse)

and have the 3rd fight end in a draw. problem solved. Kind of

and money certainly talks . but if you were Conor .. would you really rematch a guy you KO'd in 13 seconds?

MM needs to move up a weight class, and stop with the extreme cutting to take advantage of his smaller opponents.

I imagine this is sarcasm but it's hard to be certain on here.

Cejudo gonna milk this real good. He is already on a winning media tour. Yeah, you heard it right....win media tour LOL

Dude's ego is going to explode. I'm not saying MM should get a rematch but it's pretty clear why Cejudo doesn't want it. He knows it was a BS decision and that he will lose if they fight again.

It's ok, lets see him fight some cans like MM did. He should get a fair share of his can crushing as Flyweight champ, it's kinda like a must at that division.

Imagine if they ever wanted to sell the business later on but as a buyer, you saw the owner run the product into the ground by giving a ppv non-factor repeated re-matches for the title.

Repeated re-matches??

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

BARELY squeaked out a SPLIT decision, by ONE point, and got WRECKED in the first fight.

If anybody on the planet actually does deserve a rematch, it's Mighty Mouse.

You like 125 being the shittiest division I take it?

I hope this makes Mighty Mouse angry and he comes out in a rematch and destroys Cejudo. This would be the most intruiging matchup they could make if Mighty Mouse starts calling him on his bullshit.
MM angry? LOL good luck with that one. Dude doesn't give a fuck about anything but video games.

He wants new storylines for 125 by moving up to 135?

Henry lost that fight imo. Give him the fucking rematch.

Back