Henry Cavill in Talks to Return as Superman (Rumored to Have Signed a Three-Film Deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah GoTG and Endgame were both awesome. Especially Endgame. Let’s not mention all the other MCU movies that have been great.. Id also watch captain marvel over any DC ive seen so far.

I don’t even know the argument you’re trying to make here.

DC has potential but no direction. It’s a shame cause they have good characters too.
The point is (obviously you missed it because your low IQ clearly affects your reading comprehension) you’re a hater :)

Cavill just turned 37. If he stays in shape and works on keeping his hair and uses face treatments he could play Superman into his late 40s or even early 50s.

That'd beat Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart's record of playing a comic book character over 17 years.

Cavil was not bad as Supes
Him Gadot, Mamoa, and fisher were all solid
I could do without Ezra and batfleck and as much as I hate to say it Irons.
They should continue the universe but try and introduce Hal Jordan and The MM.
hell originally the JL was a way to get more comics sold for hero’s who were popular but not as popular as bats and Supes so they teamed en all up hoping the popularity would spread.
Get some good adventures with the smaller players pair up GL and Flash.

Damn I wish there was a like button
Same dude, also did you walk home in the fucking dust today? Shit is everywhere in Jing An.

Massive storm coming tomorrow too, be safe lol

Oh shit I’ll look into that. Luckily I am in Jiangxi today, won’t be back to Shanghai until next week.
How’s the heat? It’s almost the same temp here but it’s always a bit more humid and the higher altitude has a stronger bit of uv

With Superman... there will always have to be cliche plot line where his powers are disabled.

Then everyone flails around until he gets them back and he saves the day

The point is (obviously you missed it because your low IQ clearly affects your reading comprehension) you’re a hater :)

*you’re
(Spell it right if you wanna make fun of my IQ)

I’m not hating I’m just being honest. Id like if DC made good movies because they have some really cool characters id like to see portrayed properly on the big screen.

If he didn't, it'd be a waste of all the muscle he put on.

I wouldn't mind seeing like CW's Crisis crossover where other currently living former Supermen appeared as alternate Supermen and fought each other.

*you’re
(Spell it right if you wanna make fun of my IQ)

I’m not hating I’m just being honest. Id like if DC made good movies because they have some really cool characters id like to see portrayed properly on the big screen.
LOL way to prove my point again and again you fucking idiot haha

Henry Cavill is to acting what Stephen Hawking was to Olympic Weightlifting.
tenor.gif

I had no idea Hawking lifted.

We need Shazam vs. Superman live action.

I didn't think Batfleck was bad.

The DC writing and dialog did stink.

Cav is signed with the biggest box office attraction's agency. The Rock will show Cav how to own Hollywood. Obviously the Rock talked some sense in him.

I don't know much about the Justice League but I think the DCEU's version will likely involve Supe, Aqua, WW, Shazam and possibly Green Lantern. They will battle other super-entities like Black Adam and Darkseid. Batman will have his own sort of movie timeline and will not cross with JL. He's underpowered and will not be very useful anyway.

His entire range in Man of Steel was looking up and slightly to one side.

I like him as Superman....but man times have changed. People don’t like goodie two shoe characters, and then get mad when they give him an edge.

And they don't like OP characters, and then get mad when they're "over powered."

Can't please everybody. Recently rewatched both it and BvS along with the Zack Snyder Vero commentary. Highly recommended.

Two takeaways. Man of Steel is still the best CBM of the modern era. And BvS was definitely a sequel. A sequel stuffed with Wonder Woman and Justice League tie ins. A damn good movie, the Extended Edition, but still highly flawed.

The best character/actor (Batman/Affleck) of the entire ensemble is not likely to return, hence I see no point in continuing this universe with any iteration of any of the characters.

I love Momoa as Aquaman but that movie was straight garbage.
Gadot was good, and the movie is not bad, but it's grossly overrated. It is not the next sliced bread.
Cyborg, Flash and Supes were OK, but I have no desire to see them again.

It would be interesting to see Shazam with Supes, but that's my only regret (besides not seeing Batfleck again).

Reboot everything, and start fresh. Maybe this version sticks.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back