Hendrson/Cowboy is the true main event

Absolutely agree...#3 vs #5 in the Lightweight division? Come on man. Some of y'all are too blinded by McGregor to see how lucky we are to see a pretty awesome matchup in one of the most stacked divisions in the UFC.

Agreed. And I'm also torn on that fight. Cerrone winning would be fucking amazing, but I don't want to see Bendo knocked back that far

Christ, Cerrone stepped in for Alvarez? First I've heard about it. Did he even have time to get home between fights?

They are both basically title eliminators without the commitment to a title shot so they are about the same importance. Since there is no pressure to mandate a title fight from either, it should be a great night of fights. I would laugh so hard if Siver tries to make it a boring decision just to ruin Conor's hype.

Absolutely agree...#3 vs #5 in the Lightweight division? Come on man. Some of y'all are too blinded by McGregor to see how lucky we are to see a pretty awesome matchup in one of the most stacked divisions in the UFC.

For sure. If it's anything like their past encounters we're either gonna get a slick finish or a barn burner. Cowboy/Smooth is in line to be one of my favorite MMA trilogies if their third fight delivers.

I agree in that I wish Bendo/Cerrone was 5 rounds.

I really hate all the "real main event" stuff.

Especially when we have a completely serviceable main event.

Cerrone/Bendo is a good fight, but the Conor fight is the most heavily hyped, it's the reason they're in Boston, it's the reason they've sold as many tickets as they have etc.

I was honestly more pumped for Bendo/Alvarez.

I think Bendo is declining anyway.

Bendo is declining? Watch him come out and beat the fuck out of Cerrone just like he did the last two times. Why is Bendo declining? Because he lost to the absolute P4P BEST, Anthony Pettis? No one is beating Pettis anytime soon.

Higher weight class, higher ranked fighters. Sounds like you have a case.

It's a perfect co-main. Really fun rematch by a couple vets with only semi-serious implications.

I don't see it.

Siver/McGregor will have a big impact on the FW division and is rightfully the main event.

Couldn't be less interested in the co-main, I predict Cowboy/Henderson will be a close fight with no real significant consequences or rewards for either guy ranking wise.

I really hope cowboy makes this #7, hes gonna have his hands full with smooth, though.

Wish the co-main was a 5 rounder, but am more excited about the main.

Cerrone vs. Bendo it's a perfect co-main for a PPV.

I really hate all the "real main event" stuff.

Especially when we have a completely serviceable main event.

Cerrone/Bendo is a good fight, but the Conor fight is the most heavily hyped, it's the reason they're in Boston, it's the reason they've sold as many tickets as they have etc.

I was honestly more pumped for Bendo/Alvarez.

I think Bendo is declining anyway.

This.

Im pumprd for both fights. With they were both 5 rounds.

Agreed. I don't know how you can be excited for a fight where someone is a 10-1 favorite lol that's a squash match.

Sure the fight that's already happened twice is the main event

You heard it here live people! If another Lawler vs Hendricks fight goes down, it will NOT be considered main event material. Any other fight that becomes a trilogy will NOT be considered main events either.

Back