Hendrix MAKING EXCUSES after all (Wonderboy was "fleeing")

He's gonna try to outdo Weidman and say he was only at 5% for this fight.

I'm having a hard time believing he really said that, that is bad even for him.
Just watched it live with Helwani. Then Dom and the booth took it from there. Dom said guys say that because they are frustrated a guy didn't just stand in front of them to be hit. And that obviously Thompson came to fight.

only way to fight according to hendrix:

18649bcbebps0jpg.jpg

Right when I thought he was gaining me back as a fan(making weight & the post fight interview) he just lost me again. Not to sound like a prick but he just showed why he doesn't deserve to be champion too much blaming others than himself.

Just watched it live with Helwani. Then Dom and the booth took it from there. Dom said guys say that because they are frustrated a guy didn't just stand in front of them to be hit. And that obviously Thompson came to fight.

That's why Cruz is the best commentator/analyst.

He just says it like it is.

They need to replace Stann with Cruz.

His excuses aren't very impressive, not flowy enough.

Is it really that surprising? Hendricks couldn't get his wrestling going, and faced a better striker. His wrestling has saved him from a similar fate in the past. It just caught up with him. Anyway, he really blew the title run. He put more effort at the dinner table than in maintaining his championship.

Karate experts in MMA always get blamed for moving out of the way. NO BE THERE.

That's why Cruz is the best commentator/analyst.

He just says it like it is.

They need to replace Stann with Cruz.
Yeah I really enjoy Cruz as an analyst. He can come off a little condescending at times but he absolutely gives it to the viewer straight and his technical knowledge is really impressive to listen to.

Right when I thought he was gaining me back as a fan(making weight & the post fight interview) he just lost me again. Not to sound like a prick but he just showed why he doesn't deserve to be champion too much blaming others than himself.
i was defending johnny after the post fight interview... then he showed his true colors.... ugh...

If his training partners can emulate Wonderboy...they'd be fighting in the UFC right now and not help his silly ass...

I cant wait till Hendricks is done with MMA. The guy is full of excuses always. Did he not see how Wonderboy fights before? Avoiding isnt fleeing you hobo looking fuck. Wonderboy starched you and you know it. fuck im sick of hendricks and his bullshit.

Yeah I really enjoy Cruz as an analyst. He can come off a little condescending at times but he absolutely gives it to the viewer straight and his technical knowledge is really impressive to listen to.

I think he would be a really good coach in the future.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him open a big time gym later.

That's the type of loss that changes a career. Johnny knows the WW belt just became a distant memory and that's unlikely to change. His ego is still that of the champion though and it's going to take some time to accept what he already knows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back