Hendricks vs Magny , who do you think takes it?

lefthighkick01

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Thinking Magny will take this but im not sure, Hendricks is pushed into a corner now and it may motivate him.

Thinking Magny will take this but im not sure, Hendricks is pushed into a corner now and it may motivate him.
If he couldnt make weight,not sure how motivated he really is

hope magny crushes him. Hendricks has become a caricature of his former self. Dude's a joke. Interesting that he just finalized the spiral post-usada

Magny by decision. Never picking Hendricks or Pettis ever again.

If he couldnt make weight,not sure how motivated he really is

He was so close, like he was right there, so that's enough to pick him for me.

Magny via KO
or
Hendricks via Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding

It all depends on how well Hendricks closes the distance because Magny will most likely take a leaf out of Thompson's book and use his range to pick Johny off, the only difference here is Hendricks isn't dealing with a guy as superior at creating crazy offensive angles like Thompson was, Hendricks style hasn't evolved so fighters know what he will bring to the table, it all depends on how motivated Hendricks is.

I think Hendricks will try and push forward and go all out looking for a finish, if not he may just take down him down and do a Brown performance on him just to get a win as he NEEDS one.

I think Hendricks wins all three rounds and takes a points win, would love to see a finish.

Drained hendricks. 70% wife and sparring partners not copying opponents style

Back