Hendricks is no longer ufc

Somebody needs to update Wikipedia or else it’s not true

Losing streak, body gave out, restaurant closes, and stuck at 70%. This guy can't catch a break!

As sad as it is to say, not a huge loss.

It still hurts thinking how good he was back when he beat GSP and was blatantly robbed by the judges. After that, man, the wheels fell off fast.

Bigg Rigg to Rizin.

Uber Rigg is born

This all happened to Johnny when they started putting salad in burgers, like lettuce, onion and tomato. Johnny was fine until they put all that rabbits food in the burgers.

Get Johnny back on the 2 all beef patties, 4 strips of applewood smoked bacon, with 2 slices of cheese and he will be totally fine again, just like the past.

As sad as it is to say, not a huge loss.

It still hurts thinking how good he was back when he beat GSP and was blatantly robbed by the judges. After that, man, the wheels fell off fast.
he took the last round off tho (johnathan that is)

Always remember his debut against sadollah
He was known around here as 'happy beard guy'
If you remember you are a real OG

blatantly robbed by the judges

Idris-Elba.gif

Part of me will always be a fan for knocking out Fitch.

Hmm... For that matter, what happened to Cub Swanson? His fight with Ortega was the last on his contract, too. Any word?

What's with all the hate ?

He used to be a good fighter but lost his fire when he got the title.

These things happen.

Most of you act like he fucked your sisters or owes you money.

hes been released

An mma reporter Luke Thomas says he said he is walking about at 209

<Varys01>

How the fuck did this happen
A pity how he derailed since GSP fight.
I wish him all the best.

IMO a very tough wrestler with great KO power and IMO he even beat GSP (His obvious greatest achievement - even if you disagree, you gotta allow the fact he got so close of doing something no one did since Hughes).

But it is puzzling (and saddening) how his body turned on him and he couldn't get it done anymore....

Not really a big loss

As for how? He ate the fries...

Come on man, really? Everyone knew Hendricks won. I'll never forget the look on GSP's face when they declared him the winner. You could tell he was thinking, "Goddamn I lucked up. There is NO WAY I won that fight." He wanted no part of a rematch.

Not surprising. He's 1-5 in his last 6 and he's a habitual weight misser.

It sucks because I honestly think he had the ability to go down as one of the greatest welterweights ever.
Post USADA he is nothing let alone the goat.

Back