Hendricks is no longer ufc

For his final fight he got $100K show money (that's compared to Wonderboy who got $30K, Masvidal who got $60K, OSP who got $63K) - so it seemed clear he was too expensive to keep when he did not perform anymore.

I was surprised he wasn't cut after moving up to MW and still missing weight against Boetsch. But I guess they wanted to give him some extra chances for being somewhat of a UFC veteran.

With his last 2 TKO losses though I think all hope was gone.

I wouldn't sign him either. He gets paid too much to put on the shit performances and missing weight and such lately that he's been doing. Dude was a stud but he's fallen from grace quick.

Maybe he can take on Joey Chestnut in Brooklyn.

Hendricks needs an easy win.

Remember when his left hand was killing people / Fitch / Kampmann - i remember the Condit fight was awesome too!

Dunno what happened.

One of the rare times when a fighter being too hungry turned out to be a bad thing.

It was about time.

How will he be able to afford to fuel this beauty now:

BvLg6moIMAAMNet.png:large

??
This is such an ugly vehicle. My god, it certainly says a lot about his character.

And penis size :p

Prime Hendricks was one of the best fighters ever. Will never forget those left hands on Fitch and Kampman. I still watch them every day.

You know, I love picking on Hendricks but I really think he's suffering from depression.

Not everyone is resilient enough to bounce back from failure. From the outside looking in, he's had some bad losses, a failed restaurant, trouble with weight cuts and just weight gain in general. And he probably has some financial stressors. He's in a dark place. I hope he bounces back.

After what Paulo Costa did to him, it’s probably for the best.

Costa's win over Hendricks was not impressive in the slightest, and he got tagged plenty. If Johny was 2 inches taller and had more reach, the results would have been the other way around.

Costa's win over Hendricks was not impressive in the slightest, and he got tagged plenty. If Johny was 2 inches taller and had more reach, the results would have been the other way around.

But if that was the case then he would have missed the weight again.

His downfall was rough.

Hendricks should compete at food eating contest I think he would do fairly well.

Back