Hendricks is a small Welterweight

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
However since he can't keep his diet in check he'll likely be forced to fight at MW next whether he wins or loses. Either that or he'll retire.

He'll be cut when he loses tomorrow night.

By this logic Kelvin is a small WW and Lineker is a small FLW. And Hunt and Woodley are undersized.

C03v-QSUUAQ1tW2

Ts is referring to his frame. And he is right. Hendricks is small for the new breed of fighters. Undisciplined.

He's a big WW but a small MW. If you cant make weight, your too big for that weight class. If you weigh 170, your a welterweight sorry bro

Ts is referring to his frame. And he is right. Hendricks is small for the new breed of fighters. Undisciplined.
Wonderboy is a smaller WW regardless of the fact he beat Hendricks, he weighed 178 on fight night against Woodley. Sherdog has almost forgotten that weight classes aren't height or "frame" classes.

He's a small WW who can't make weight. Makes sense

I don't care how many times he's made weight before or if he has the natural frame of a Welterweight. If you no longer can make the weight consistently then you don't belong at that weight class. Johnny isn't a Welterweight anymore

He'll have to retire, I don't think he's going to do well at 185, which is the land of giants.

However since he can't keep his diet in check he'll likely be forced to fight at MW next whether he wins or loses. Either that or he'll retire.
lol exactly what I've been saying for so long. people think he's a LHW now just because he's missing weight. I think if there was a 160 weight class he could make that weight if he was serious about cutting weight. Hendricks is just using weight-cutting as an excuse if he loses.

USADA era...

He won't be the UFC's problem after tomorrow. Retirement, or Bellator. Those are his most likely options.

I don't pity this clown even a little bit. A person could write a book with all the reasons there are to dislike this guy. Your 15 mins are up... Exit stage left.

Well watch magney whoop that compact little ass tomorrow night.
Won't prove much given how Hendricks has been struggling.

Meanwhile there'll always be fighters like DC, Romero, Woodley, Edgar, Lineker, Mighty Mouse, Shevchenko etc. to prove shorter fighters will never be rendered obsolete as height fetishists imagine.

Back