Hendricks dodging tests makes the sport look bad

From a company that GSP is personally and financially vested in none the less!

Funny to see people attacking Hendricks over this, but then again this is Sherdog...

Please give me evidence that GSP is getting financial compensation for VADA using his picture in their website.

Hendricks' nickname should officially be changed from "Big Rigg" to "Renig". He has one "n" in his first name and two "g"s in "Rigg". So, with that logic, maybe "Renigg" would be better suited for the guy? :icon_lol:

Johny "Renigg" Hendricks!

Hendricks explains his decision to reject additional pre-fight testing after first agreeing to it in his upcoming documentary "Like WADA"

Hendricks has no obligation to GSP and his proposal of VADA testing. He's going to get tested either way, it's a championship fight.

So, by your logic, Google must be paying GSP some serious $ too then? His pictures are all over! While we're at it, let's also mention Yahoo! Inc., Microsoft (BING) and many, many more. Now, where's your proof of said claim? Show me the money! Until then, enough of the bullshit. GSP offered to do both VADA and WADA's procedural testing and Johny boy is doing NADA. As in zip, fuck all.

Lol at "VADA allegedly paying the bill" considering it was told numerous on this board that it isn't the case and never was the case.

How about some small research? It takes 15 seconds to do. But I guess you stopped reading when you like the information you get?

VADA was going to offer a discount to GSP like they did numerous times, because they want to encourage athletes to go to them. They even PAID FOR PENN AND McDONALD.

1-Offering the test for free to get publicity in no way proves possible wrong doings.
2-It isn't even the case here.

That's why I said "allegedly" because I haven't been keeping up with it recently. And I also said if there was new info I would like it. Thank you.

Funny to see people attacking Hendricks over this, but then again this is Sherdog...

Yes, GSP is financially vested in VADA. He paid them good money for the test Hendricks said he would take, only to later refuse.

If you meant vested in any other way, you are sadly mistaken, and it's proven.

That's why I said "allegedly" because I haven't been keeping up with it recently. And I also said if there was new info I would like it. Thank you.

It's been proven GSP paid $16,000 for him and Hendricks to be tested. GSP will get an $8000 refund from Hendricks refusing. Hendricks acknowledged he was wrong, and said he doesn't care and won't do VADA.

He maintained GSP refused WADA, and now it's proven GSP said yes to WADA, and Hendricks has said he was never doing any testing because he thinks GSP might be on steroids and pop dirty and he would lose out on fighting for the belt. So basically he just uses every chance he gets to slander GSP, and has no problem lying to do it.

Hendricks has said he was never doing any testing because he thinks GSP might be on steroids and pop dirty and he would lose out on fighting for the belt. So basically he just uses every chance he gets to slander GSP, and has no problem lying to do it.

GSP should say unless you do the testing you wont get to fight me.

I agree
Definitely loses respect

He obviously has something to hide

It's been proven GSP paid $16,000 for him and Hendricks to be tested. GSP will get an $8000 refund from Hendricks refusing. Hendricks acknowledged he was wrong, and said he doesn't care and won't do VADA.

He maintained GSP refused WADA, and now it's proven GSP said yes to WADA, and Hendricks has said he was never doing any testing because he thinks GSP might be on steroids and pop dirty and he would lose out on fighting for the belt. So basically he just uses every chance he gets to slander GSP, and has no problem lying to do it.

Lol, yeah that's like my fav Johnny line here. How if he gets tested, and GSP fails, he wont get the belt due to a NC or whatever. GSP is getting tested either way, the logic this guy is dishing to the public is beyond meathead ridiculousness (no offense to Mittrione).

He must think that MMA fans are complete drunken morons. :wink:

Who cares? Let them do illegal substances, or better yet, make them legal.

Yea, and then the lab rats will start pushing things further and further, the trainers and fighters will also jack things up more and more, and eventually there will be some tragedies.

Yea, and then the lab rats will start pushing things further and further, the trainers and fighters will also jack things up more and more, and eventually there will be some tragedies.

They are consenting adults why not.

Before the tragedies we could hopefully see some amazing fights.

Funny you say that - my friend and I are both Yankees fans, but he ALWAYS hated A-Rod. In 2009, we bet that if the Yanks won the whole thing, he'd stop hating on A-Rod ...

... And to this day, that jerk STILL calls A-Rod a son of a bitch!

I hate the Yankees but one of my best friends is a huge fan. He also hates ARod because of the steroid situation.

Back