Hendricks dodging tests makes the sport look bad

Hammurabi

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
You know guys, I really think Dana was on to something when called it that this whole additional testing would just make the whole sport look really bad, man. You see there's a reason you don't let your guys run their mouth about having no problems taking voluntary tests cause we all know it's not gonna happen anyway. Now GSP, being a Canadian, no big deal, went out and decided to actually arrange the whole damn deal for himself and also to pay for Johny's tests.

Now what GSP didn't know was that The Big Rigg was running his mouth all along, how his nutrition is based on wild hogs and burgers. No illegal substances needed, according to the man himself. Important point here because he backed himself into a corner, and we all know American athletes have a long history in being very anti steroid on the ourside, while being on the juice at the same time. Now I'm not saying Hendricks is on steroids here, but at the end of the day this whole farce not only makes it look so, but also makes the whole sport look like a joke. Thanks Johny.

Hendricks baked our of the tests after whining like a child. If he wins, he wont be champ in my eyes. Accusing someone of cheating and then not doing the bloodtests shows hendricks has something to hide. No honourable. There us no wada testing lol

I really don't care about all this additional testing. So what if they have to cycle off for 8 weeks before the fight. Its not like they weren't able to use PEDs for the 5 years before they started their testing anyway

Hendricks baked our of the tests after whining like a child. If he wins, he wont be champ in my eyes. Accusing someone of cheating and then not doing the bloodtests shows hendricks has something to hide. No honourable. There us no wada testing lol

Exactly right. Having a big mouth is very different from having big balls and we all know a couple of substances that make ones balls smaller. Period.

Troll accounts and troll threads are suppoused to be funny and hard to pick up on. Yours are neither

No. GSP offering additional tests is bad for the sport.

I really don't care about all this additional testing. So what if they have to cycle off for 8 weeks before the fight. Its not like they weren't able to use PEDs for the 5 years before they started their testing anyway

Yeah, but in that case don't go around making tough man statements about you being a product of eating shitloads of meat only. Just be quiet about, refuse the test, don't make a big number about it and that's it. Nobody is forced to take the voluntary tests, but don't make tough statements either. Peace.

Who cares? Let them do illegal substances, or better yet, make them legal.

Troll accounts and troll threads are suppoused to be funny and hard to pick up on. Yours are neither

Funny?! I come from the North, bro, so the last thing I'm thinking about during our cold season is to be cute and funny online. You go enjoy your alleged trolls in the San Francisco sun.

Who cares? Let them do illegal substances, or better yet, make them legal.

No problem with that. I've got a problem with a dude claiming that they'd find boar meat in the additional tests and nothing else, all the while refusing the test.

Hendricks lost all credibility with me. Op nailed it

Hendricks lost all credibility with me. Op nailed it

Yeah it's one thing to refuse the additional test no big deal, but once you start making tough man statements regarding you being all clean, a product of burgers and meat, bro, you better step up to the plate when your opponent is even willing to pay your bills.

Hasn't tested positive yet!

Until then..

Agreed, but as long as you are not willing to do the additional tests, don't make tough man statements about welcoming the test with open arms. All I'm saying. Makes you look like a clown and the UFC look like a joke.

I'm not even interested in GSP vs Hendricks.

Also, I got drug tested at a police stop today, some tongue wipe thing.

Hendricks looks like a complete fool.

He says he wants extra testing, then when GSP agrees to it he backs out. He should be getting ripped by the MMA media for this.

GSP offered testing under one organisation, Hendricks did not like that organisation and offered another which GSP did not like.

Yeah, my interest plummeted after this farce.

my interest is the same, but like cycling one day the sport of MMA and boxing will face the music for dragging their feet on PED's. The current tests are a joke.

Back