Hendo Should Use TRT For His Farewell

Ether13

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hear me out, please...

Hendo should just give the finger to USADA. This is his last fight; he should retire on an epic beat down of Bisping. What does he have to lose?

At the end of the day, no one will care that Hendo was juiced when he KO'ed a thin-thin-thin cheap stock paper champ. However, we will feel bad and cringey if he puts on a shit performance and Bisping mocks him in an easy victory.

Bisping already stated he thinks Hendo will just roid because it won't have much consequences for him. I think Hendo will not want to ruin his legacy by being seen to need PEDs to beat Bisping and win the title. It would put a question mark over his entire career

Everyone should use roids
I want to see TRTor one more time before I die, is this asking too much?

Suck a nut. Bisping is consistent as fuck and will put a beating on that dinosaur.

Everyone should use roids
I want to see TRTor one more time before I die, is this asking too much?

TRT Vitor is mythical at this point though and that's kinda cool.

Bisping already stated he thinks Hendo will just roid because it won't have much consequences for him. I think Hendo will not want to ruin his legacy by being seen to need PEDs to beat Bisping and win the title. It would put a question mark over his entire career
yeah because that question mark is more important then that money

200_s.gif

Hear me out, please...

Hendo should just give the finger to USADA. This is his last fight; he should retire on an epic beat down of Bisping. What does he have to lose?

At the end of the day, no one will care that Hendo was juiced when he KO'ed a thin-thin-thin cheap stock paper champ. However, we will feel bad and cringey if he puts on a shit performance and Bisping mocks him in an easy victory.
2gw9bwx.jpg

He would be fined, and his career would be tainted. Hendo despite people talking shit about his TRT, when it was legal mind you

Has never tested positive for banned substances. He is not just gonna start now.

He would test positive before the fight I would think. Guarantee they'll be testing him, and probably plan so the results come in before fight night given the circumstances. And if he tried to wait and start TRT right before the fight, there would basically be no benefit so w/e.

Suck a nut. Bisping is consistent as fuck and will put a beating on that dinosaur.

That's what I'm afraid of.
I fear nut-sucking.

The fans want to see the vicious TRT Hendo. His legacy won't be tainted, only his urine and blood.

No one wants to see a cocky Bisping beat down an old man. And then he'll brag nonstop about having a title defense.

TRT Vitor is mythical at this point though and that's kinda cool.
Kinda crazy to think about all the fighters involved in this upcoming title fight and the last one, have been completely demolished by that majestic being

And Bisping should use an axe just to make sure it is Hendo's farewell

He should juice the fack out and H bomb the fool

giphy.gif

It wouldn't bother me a bit.

#HendoBless

He would be fined, and his career would be tainted. Hendo despite people talking shit about his TRT, when it was legal mind you

Has never tested positive for banned substances. He is not just gonna start now.
Also,is not like Hendo became Vitor esque, beating the shit out of people in spectacular fashion and then looked like shit when its off trt

Hear me out, please...

So, he should pull a Brock?

Nah, Hendo's too cool and tough to cheat like a bitch.

Back