Hendo: I

There isn't a bigger fan of Hendo's out there, and I would love to see him lay out JJ BUT I do not see Hendo gaining the win anywhere.

I do see Hendo as one of the true greats but Jones' reach will be a key factor here to keep Hendo at bay so he can't unload one of his trademark haymakers.

I think at this stage in his career it is worth Hendo gaining a match up if not only for a big pay day.

If Hendo couldn't handle Anderson I don't see him being successful with JJ.

Hen do can pass across JBJ reach and capitalize some good punches, i can definetly imagine Hendo TKOing JBJ.

MMA veteran Dan Henderson (29-8) thinks he's the man with the weapons to beat UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones (17-1). But he told MMA Junkie Radio today that at 42 years of age, he's not going to wait around for a title shot. Henderson missed out on a shot at UFC 151 because of an injured knee, which he said still wasn't quite 100%. The former two-division Pride champion clashes with former UFC champ Lyoto Machida (18-3) at UFC 157 - Rousey vs Carmouche. And although he expected the fight to be a main event, he admits a three-round fight probably works in his favour.

From www.mmaliveshere.com

If Hendo hits him clean, Jones would definitely go out

but the problem is the "hitting him clean" part isn't going to happen when they fight

Hendo would likely be reduced to going for hail-mary right hands just like Rampage was.

People openly accuse fighters of trying to ride Pierre to get a big check, but when fighters blatantly do it to Jones , like Sonnen and Henderson no one calls them out for it. That's why it's difficult to take the Sherdog community seriously.

So fucking cocky and disrespectful. Didn't he also get kids out of wedlock?

Oh, we're talking about Hendo? He so badass.

I lost a lot of respect for Henderson now!! Bahgg

You can't knock someone on his ass if you're stuck on yours.

lolz, I was just imagining the shit storm it would have created if Jones said this instead of Hendo.

The easier it is to chant USA for, the more leeway a fighter will get, apparently.

Hendo has to get through Machida first, and I don't see that happening.

Henderson is confident. He's gotta get past Machida next though and I don't know if he can do that.

If he gets past Machida then Hendo-JJ will be one of my most anticipated title fights period.

I'm sorry hendo but everyone except Vitor has said the exact same thing before facing Jones. Nothing new here until you get that same old deer in the headlights look

Even if he gets past Machida, Hendo over-coming a 13.5 in. reach disadvantage over a younger, faster fighter who is also a great-wrestler and never really put in trouble on the feet...seems unlikely.

Back