Hendo: I

I am rooting for the old guys... Hendo pulled many impossibles
Machida is really Mt Everest to conquer, Go Hendo.
If Machida wins, i would still celebrate.
two true Masters.

That's it! He crossed the line! I hope he gets hit by a bus! :)

Dan really did get some hate for that comment, but there use to be a poster who literally DESPISED Dan Henderson. I don't mean Idonotbelieveit type hate, I mean just flat out HATED the guy. :icon_lol:

Wouldn't be the first time Hendo has shocked the world.

With that said, Jones easily outclasses Hendo everywhere except maybe one punch KO power. I could see Jones standing with Hendo and keeping his distance until pushing him to the cage, dirtyboxing and dragging him to the ground, then its elbow time.

If Hendo makes it out of the first round and didn't KO Jones, Jones wins via conditioning.

1st round brutal KO for Jones

Really, huh. A "brutal" knockout, by the guy who hasn't KO'ed anyone since 2008 (and even then, it was some nobody), on a guy who hasn't been knocked out in 37 fights. Yeah, "brutal KO"...

Not saying Jones can't knock him out, Hendo is human after all. But there's no precedent for believing that this is a likelihood. Just because anything is possible doesn't mean it's probable. It is much more likely that Jones submits him than flat out KOs him, given both fighters' histories.

Dan really did get some hate for that comment, but there use to be a poster who literally DESPISED Dan Henderson. I don't mean Idonotbelieveit type hate, I mean just flat out HATED the guy. :icon_lol:

Maybe Hendo banged his girlfriend or something :)

But anyways I saw that comment Hendo made and didn't make a big deal of it. Sherdoggers always have something to cry about lol. It's not my style

Maybe Hendo banged his girlfriend or something :)

But anyways I saw that comment Hendo made and didn't make a big deal of it. Sherdoggers always have something to cry about lol. It's not my style

Unlike most haters, this guy was at least humorous with this posts.

"If Dan Henderson has class, then those must have been diamonds that the neighbor's dog left in my yard." Shit like that.

That's a tall order, but this guy showed us it's worth trying.

686644_o.gif

That would have KO'd Cain

Well too bad you turned down the fight then Dan

Of course he has,if he landed a big shot on Anderson it would be all over,it's just so hard to land on him,Henderson has more chance than most though.

I just rewatched the fight to have a clear point of view and henderson did conected silva repeatedly without success. In fact silva almost got the KO over him

Any Jones fight will be interesting at this point if Big John is the official. During the SF's last event, I heard him telling a fighter that if he has his hand out that he needs to make a fist and not leave his hand open.

Sure....if he manages to connect

Back