Hendo: I

He quoted someone who said Hendo has KO power and responds with a gif of Hendo missing punches while swinging wildly and says "sure." He obviously thinks that gif is a rebuttal to the guy he quoted. And I'm saying that that is a poor rebuttal, because it addresses his technique not his power. So I don't need to check my eyesight, you need to check your reasoning skills.

Um... he is trying that say that Hendo can't KO everyone. Hendo landed clean in the beginning of the gif with a right so I don't know why you keep saying he misses all the punches. He lands with power and it doesn't phase Anderson.

One could only dream. If Hendo did that he would become a GOAT candidate for sure.

Um... he is trying that say that Hendo can't KO everyone. Hendo landed clean in the beginning of the gif with a right so I don't know why you keep saying he misses all the punches. He lands with power and it doesn't phase Anderson.

Thank you sir.

Just look at the two last punches.

That doesn't disprove Hendo can't KO anybody. Just couldn't KO Anderson in that fight because Anderson (a) has a great chin and (b) Hendo couldn't land flush. No excuses, Hendo lost the fight because Anderson is a way better striker. Hendo couldn't hit him flush because Anderson is that good at evading full on power shots. But Hendo definitely COULD knock him out if he did land flush, just like Anderson could probably knock anyone out.

Anderson has a killer chin though. That's like saying that his KO power is limited because he couldn't KO Shogun. Hendo can indeed KO anyone, he just has that type of power.

That doesn't disprove Hendo can KO anybody. Just couldn't KO Anderson in that fight because Anderson (a) has a great chin and (b) Hendo couldn't land flush. No excuses, Hendo lost the fight because Anderson is a way better striker. Hendo couldn't hit him flush because Anderson is that good. But Hendo definitely COULD knock him out if he did land flush, just like Anderson could probably knock anyone out.

I agree with this. That's what I was trying to say in my original post. Hendo CAN KO anyone, that's why a rematch with Anderson is dangerous on Anderson's part. If your chin has any sign of deteriorating then you probably shouldn't get hit flush by Hendo.

Hendo would do what he did to Bisping Go Hunting
The guy is fucking hard as nails I love him
The guy is 42 now that is impressive to be fighting at this level at his age

WAR Hendo! Get past Machida and he is yours

I really wish hendo was just fighting jones now instead of machida and in the place of sonnen. I want to see hendo vs jones, but I also want machida to beat hendo (i think he willl too).

That doesn't disprove Hendo can't KO anybody. Just couldn't KO Anderson in that fight because Anderson (a) has a great chin and (b) Hendo couldn't land flush. No excuses, Hendo lost the fight because Anderson is a way better striker. Hendo couldn't hit him flush because Anderson is that good at evading full on power shots. But Hendo definitely COULD knock him out if he did land flush, just like Anderson could probably knock anyone out.

lol you would THINK hendo would KO Anderson if he landed a flush cross

but... i don't know I've just never seen Anderson cut let alone KO'd :icon_sad:

I agree with this. That's what I was trying to say in my original post. Hendo CAN KO anyone, that's why a rematch with Anderson is dangerous on Anderson's part. If your chin has any sign of deteriorating then you probably shouldn't get hit flush by Hendo.

Ha, I just went back to the first page and saw the guy I was "defending," the guy who originally made the "KO power to KO anyone" post, was you. I'm sure you were just using hyperbole anyway.

If there's anyone Hendo maybe can't KO, it's Mark Hunt. Though Manhoef did show us he is human, so it is possible, though highly unlikely.

I doubt he can KO Jones off his back.

Jones would toss Hendo on his back and destroy him with elbows from guard.

Wish this fight could have stayed on 156 instead of 157.
With that said, I expect Hendo to lose via UD BUT I would also like to see him win and fight Anderson, not Jones next.

Can Hendo throw a punch so hard that Hendo himself would be KO'd by it?

1st round brutal KO for Jones

Puncher's chance for Hendo. Jones is just too quick and too good for him.

Can Hendo throw a punch so hard that Hendo himself would be KO'd by it?

That's a tall order, but this guy showed us it's worth trying.

686644_o.gif

Back