Hendo: I

i6PWuEmaOvMHa.gif

Sure...

Anderson is an alien, he doesn't count.

I hope people are going to call him out for being undignified and arrogant the same way they always do to Jones. Let's have some balance here.

Well I can only speak for myself and say I've never hated on Jones. I think Dan is just trying to work on his shittalking since he sees now that marketability goes a long way when they pick fights, not just merit. Plus, saying "I'm going to knock a guy on his ass" is hardly talking shit. He didn't say Jones is a terrible fighter, or Jones is a bad person, or Jones is stupid, etc. He just said that as a fighter, he can be knocked out (or at least, knocked down), and that he's the guy who can do it. He's just saying it in a manner that he hopes will stir people up--seems to be working.

Now, if he said "Jon Jones is a punk, one of my kids could kick that lanky fairy's ass!" then I'd say you've got a strong case that he's being a dick.

Wait..... wait.... did he say somewhere the knee is still jacked??

Oh, that'll go well.

Wait..... wait.... did he say somewhere the knee is still jacked??

Oh, that'll go well.

No no, he said he was still a little bit careful with it in training and that he wouldn't say it's quite "100%." Basically sounded like what you'd expect after a knee injury. The fight's still a while away

Meh, not gonna ever count Dan out. It is perfectly possible that he does knock JBJ on his ass. Even though I'm pretty certain that as long as Jones doesn't brawl with Hendo, Jones will pick him apart, gas him out, and take the 'W", Hendo only needs to land that 1 shot. He's tough as nails and has the H bomb. Never write him off.

Anderson was hit with clean shots in that fight, check your eyesight.

He quoted someone who said Hendo has KO power and responds with a gif of Hendo missing punches while swinging wildly and says "sure." He obviously thinks that gif is a rebuttal to the guy he quoted. And I'm saying that that is a poor rebuttal, because it addresses his technique not his power. So I don't need to check my eyesight, you need to check your reasoning skills.

He quoted someone who said Hendo has KO power and responds with a gif of Hendo missing punches while swinging wildly and says "sure." He obviously thinks that gif is a rebuttal to the guy he quoted. And I'm saying that that is a poor rebuttal, because it addresses his technique not his power. So I don't need to check my eyesight, you need to check your reasoning skills.

Just look at the two last punches.

gonna be hard to watch machida vs hendo but whoever wins this bout, i hope would beat jones

This is a great post.

Possible, but unlikely.

Jones wins via reach and GnP.

Hendo connected a few times in that fight. Not a Bisping-circling-to-his-left style connection, but he landed a few

Back