Hendo had KO wins in 3 different weight classes first

In the UFC doesn’t Pettis have stoppage wins at 145,155,170? I believe the 145 win was by submission though

There are a lot of them. That's just a stat that can be used for hyping Conor's future fights. There is a whole article on this on another website. They also specified that it was "in the ufc".

Saku had submissions in like 4 weight classes as a natural WW

Who gives a fuck? Hendo's level of competition was the same, if not higher.

That has nothing to do with Conor lol, he still was accurate in his statement, no idea why you're getting so mad over it lol.

Vitor still had 3 KO’s in UFC MW, LHW, and HW...and you could probably count Franklinweight too.

And Hendo's KOs were actual KOs, not TKOs

Vitor still had 3 KO’s in UFC MW, LHW, and HW...and you could probably count Franklinweight too.

Someday 195 will be a weight class and Vitor will have done it in 4 divisions.

Also love how people in this thread are counting non-UFC fights then saying Conor only has TKOs, not KOs.

I guess this guy isn't out.

Screenshot_at_2017_08_22_10_42_37.0.png

Someday 195 will be a weight class and Vitor will have done it in 4 divisions.

Also love how people in this thread are counting non-UFC fights then saying Conor only has TKOs, not KOs.

I guess this guy isn't out.

Screenshot_at_2017_08_22_10_42_37.0.png
It’s already a weight class, super middleweight, the UFC and other orgs just don’t use it

It’s already a weight class, super middleweight, the UFC and other orgs just don’t use it

I know. But this is about a UFC record. Even if we're going to talk about fights outside the UFC, like Hendo-Fedor, it has to at least be a UFC weight class.

But I agree, it should count in the overall discussion. And the only real qualifier should be the opponent. And obviously Rich Franklin counts.

Back