Hendo deserves TS, yea I said it.

GrewUpSlapBoxin

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The guy is like 60 years old and just came off a win against a roiled,feared MW.
Let's be honest, there aren't many fighters who were willing to fight Lombard(he's not a big draw, he's obviously juiced, and very dangerous)

Hendo is a legend with a top 3 resume in MMA. And at 73 years old just beat the #7 ranked guy, a guy most fighters didn't want parts of.
His fights are always FOTN type stuff and his last 3 fights were brutal finishes, it took an absurd amount of punishment from vitor to put this grandpa away, respect.

He's retiring after this fight win or lose, why not give a legend one more chance? It's not like he lost his last 3 and it's a pity fight, he's proved to still be a killer even at 87 years old.

VioletSlowBluebottle.gif

Of course there are younger guys on better streaks but I think it's actually classy of the UFC to give him the shot. (An organization not known for its class)And it isn't as absurd as fans make it out to be.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
He deserves no TS, TS.

The fact that Hendo & Bisping didn't even approach Joe Silva for the fight, and it was still made, is the idiotic thing.

You said it, but its still wrong. Sets a horrible precedent.

Lombard never even had a rank.. I knew he was gonna get slept aswell taking the fight so soon after Magny fucked him up. God i made unreal money on that card got every single fight on different parlays, bragging done

He's a legend of the sport. Anyone that thinks he doesn't deserve it is a poseur, end of story.

I love when I find a Sherdoger
as high or drunk (I'm both) as me! Good thread!

Edit:
I'm drunk, what do you expect?

Lombard never even had a rank.. I knew he was gonna get slept aswell taking the fight so soon after Magny fucked him up. God i made unreal money on that card got every single fight on different parlays, bragging done

And yet you're still a virgin who works at Costco and live with your mom.

Deserves? Yep.
Over others? Nah.
Do I care? On Sundays.

Back