Hendo could be the only guy to win a UFC, Pride, and Strikforce belt.

34EF60A300000578-3625883-image-m-13_1465114514386.jpg
download.jpg download (1).jpg download (2).jpg

While i totally agree with this,people who were crying foul about the fight not being stopped have to shut up too. If Anderson lands a freebie,the nuthuggers doth protest too much if they want to adamantly declare anderson the winner over something like that.

Anderson fans have to acknowledge their boy was droppin rounds like it was going out of style before Bisping made a crucial error (altho who woulldnt want their mouthpiece back against Anderson)

and Bisping fans have to admit that even though it wasnt the most sportsmanlike of moves,Anderson had alot riding on this fight,and had to go for broke.

It is a totally fair compromise that the fight should keep going. Anderson did alot of damage with the free hit,and Bisping although badly hurt,was coherent enough to tell the ref he was ok. Anderson did himself no favors in his arrogant display,and thus the fight continues and Bisping gets the victory when anderson fails to follow up.
I agree on all points. No way was it a cheap shot, that is delusion. Not very sporting no, but within the rules. And agree on the non stoppage too, perfectly acceptable.

The only real brain freeze came from Anderson. If he follows up after the knee instead of backing away to celebrate the fight is done. Bisping never even sniffs a title shot. He didn't and Bisping took advantage. He bounced back and won the fight. Credit to him.

I agree on all points. No way was it a cheap shot, that is delusion. Not very sporting no, but within the rules. And agree on the non stoppage too, perfectly acceptable.

The only real brain freeze came from Anderson. If he follows up after the knee instead of backing away to celebrate the fight is done. Bisping never even sniffs a title shot. He didn't and Bisping took advantage. He bounced back and won the fight. Credit to him.

well the thing also is he landed a direct front kick in the 5th and didnt follow up there. I think he either thought that should have been enough to put bisping away but it wasnt,and he let him off the hook really. If he had landed one more blow after,bisping would have gone down.

PowerfulSeriousBagworm.gif

the fact he hasnt ever been champion clearly does..... so my work here is done lol :D
Lol nah just enjoying our playful banter mate. Dan not having won a UFC belt doesn't make me think less of him as a fighter. Do I want him to win? Absolutely. Would love to see him go out on top and I think Bisping is a little shit.

You're cool in my book though you know that, that's why I have remained civil. You're a good bloke.

Henderson has to be one of the luckiest fighters in MMA history without a doubt:

-Gift decision over Nog (lost rematch)
-Was beaten by Misaki at WW but kept the belt since the fight wasn't for the title. That allowed him to get the credit for holding two titles at the same time, without actually being the best WW.
-Loses to Shield at SF, moves up and beats 2 low tiers to add another belt to his resume.
-Beats an out of prime Fedor coming off 2 losses in what looked to be an early stoppage.
-Beats Shogun in a fight that should have been a tie.
-Beats an out of prime Shogun in the rematch.
-He's handed one of the biggest joke title shots ever against Bisping.

Not to disrespect him because he used to be elite and an all time great, but he seemed to be in the right places at the right times and on the right PED's plenty of times. His best wins and his entire resume look way better on paper than they actually are. There's a reason he was never a dominant champion in nearly 20 years of career and that's no coincidence.

pfft, he also got whooped on TRT against a pre-USADA Anderson....... Bisping beat Anderson on an even playing field. but you keep reaching ;)

At the strapping young age of 41, with 1 fight in 26 months...

Henderson has to be one of the luckiest fighters in MMA history without a doubt:

-Was beaten by Misaki at WW but kept the belt since the fight wasn't for the title. That allowed him to get the credit for holding two titles at the same time, without actually being the best WW.
-Loses to Shield at SF, moves up and beats 2 low tiers to add another belt to his resume.
-Beats an out of prime Fedor coming off 2 losses in what looked to be an early stoppage.

Not to disrespect him because he used to be elite and an all time great, but he seemed to be in the right places at the right times and on the right PED's plenty of times. His best wins and his entire resume look way better on paper than they actually are. There's a reason he was never a dominant champion in nearly 20 years of career and that's no coincidence.

Still trolling, eh, Claude?

yes, 2 Pride belts, and a strikeforce belt together are a big fucking deal.
Anyway, Hendo recently got easily KOed by Mousasi, and Mousassi was upset it ended too quickly cause he wanted to stand and bang as a fan.

who uses that word lmao. You must be proud of your 20000 plus posts nerd. OUCH hahaa
its a word, people use it..... deal with it

also what does my post count have to do with anything? whats so cool about lurking on sherdog? or are you just one of those creepy guys that hang about bars not conversing with people?

the fact he hasnt ever been champion clearly does..... so my work here is done lol :D
I want so badly to stop reading, but I'm just like, " BUT WHAT amazing and fun emoticon is that wily, crazy MAHEM MONKEY gonna end his thought with. it's like you're slamming your mic down every time, but with cute, colored, toony faces. I'm actually posting less because of my inexperience using those to close my thoughts.

It would be epic.....It would be alot better if he wins it and defends it once against a top 5.....just to show that he didn't get an undeserved shot and fluke a win.....you know.....like the current champ.....

AFTER 8 LONG YEARS.....FINALLY.....MY BLACKBELT.....hooray for me!!!!

You're selling him quite a bit short here. It'd be like me saying Anderson fought mostly scrubs and the second he fought someone who was very talented and well-rounded at 185 he got slaughtered. Hendo has arguably the greatest resume of all-time, and the guy is an absolute legend. It's insulting to even attempt to discredit him.

You're selling him quite a bit short here. It'd be like me saying Anderson fought mostly scrubs and the second he fought someone who was very talented and well-rounded at 185 he got slaughtered. Hendo has arguably the greatest resume of all-time, and the guy is an absolute legend. It's insulting to even attempt to discredit him.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that when a fighter goes around knocking out other people's favorite fighters, and making them make the Bisping face, those fans turn to "Haters". Not surprisingly, Hendo has a LOT of haters. I think he's one of the best ever to fight. Olympic Silver medalist, won a UFC tourney, only fighter to hold two belts in Pride, Strikeforce champ. Pretty fuggin awesome resume. But ya know, haters gonna hate.

Back