Hendo could be the only guy to win a UFC, Pride, and Strikforce belt.

Its more like wins over :

Fedor*
Shogun*
Wanderlei*
Franklin*
Feijao*
Sobral*
Bisping*
Palhares*

* denotes wins while using TRT

Dont get me wrong,i liked strikeforce when it was around,but that belt doesnt really mean that much compared the the UFC and Pride belts. Its like saying well this guy was a former IFL or Rings champion.

More importantly he'd be the only guy to be an undisputed weightclass champion in both Pride & the UFC right?

Nogueira had an interim UFC belt, and Shogun had a Pride tournament belt; but no one's been champion in both right?

I actually believe him. He carried too much mass (ill gotten gains) at 170 pounds and the weight cut really hurt his cardio, especially after the IV ban.

Calling him a WW is a slight stretch. Most of his career has been at MW and most of his good wins too, except for Marquardt and Shields.
He gassed in his last fight too which was at MW, knocking out Lombard in no way suggests he can beat Bisping at this age without the juice.

He gassed in his last fight too which was at MW, knocking out Lombard in no way suggests he can beat Bisping at this age without the juice.
Agree with you on that point but I never suggested it did to be fair. TRT or no Dan still has the power to flatten an elephant. His gas tank and fitness has suffered though and that might be his downfall. He still has a punchers chance against Bisping.

That's the whole point - THIS belt is about as valued as a sack of mouldy potatoes.
Hendo has done nothing to earn a shot when a roster of several healthy fighters are chomping at the bit.

Not like Bisping needs a short replacement, as he did to Luke.

UFC would love to have Hendo with all of those belts.

He sure earned the others but a win against Mike wouldn't be hold the same weight as his previous achievements.

Do you realize you close every single thing you say with an emoticon? You're like my 11 year old sister but with a smaller dick.
I dont, Im just making sure Brabo knows Im fucking with him...... we're cool. No need to analyze a couple of my posts and pull a conclusion out of your ass

Not reaching lol. You say that but it's not. Everything I said is fact. If Silva doesn't forget to fight against Bisping after the knee he never gets a second chance at Rockhold. This is the same guy who scraped by Leites and could have lost a decision. Even if he beats Dan he won't be champ for long.
you mean the same Anderson that wouldnt even have had the opportunity to throw the knee if Bisping didnt have a brain fart? The same Anderson that was getting dominated by Bisping up until that point?

Who cares if he will be champ for long? all that matters is that he is and will forever be known as a former UFC champion....... The supposed American hero wont be able to say the same

you mean the same Anderson that wouldnt even have had the opportunity to throw the knee if Bisping didnt have a brain fart? The same Anderson that was getting dominated by Bisping up until that point?

Who cares if he will be champ for long? all that matters is that he is and will forever be known as a former UFC champion....... The supposed American hero wont be able to say the same
That was Bisping's fault, not Anderson's. Protect yourself at all times, number one rule in any combat sport. You better hope that you're right lol.

Not reach, fact. Also fact. Henderson fought a prime pre USADA Anderson for the middle weight title. Bisping beat a post USADA shot Anderson who can't win anymore and was almost finished.

In all fairness, both were pre USADA, and both have had help.

That was Bisping's fault, not Anderson's. Protect yourself at all times, number one rule in any combat sport. You better hope that you're right lol.
blah blah blah lol

Old man Hendo is going down......
5OSx0.gif

Lombard was Bellator MW champ and came to the UFC as a MW. Him fighting at 170 doesn't make him a welterweight, it just means he fought as one. Anderson fought at 205 that doesn't make him a LHW.
Yeah, its like saying that Cormier (a hw) lnp a ww (since Anderson fought at 167 in the past)

TRT was legal at the time. In all fairness.

Of course, but that can be used to mask actual use, and Anderson did not fail a test (yes, it was shit testing) at the time. So all we know is that we have no idea what either of them was using, and we know that both have used. So you cannot imply that one was on when we only had knowledge of the other being on at the time.

So it should be a non-issue.

That was Bisping's fault, not Anderson's. Protect yourself at all times, number one rule in any combat sport.

While i totally agree with this,people who were crying foul about the fight not being stopped have to shut up too. If Anderson lands a freebie,the nuthuggers doth protest too much if they want to adamantly declare anderson the winner over something like that.

Anderson fans have to acknowledge their boy was droppin rounds like it was going out of style before Bisping made a crucial error (altho who woulldnt want their mouthpiece back against Anderson)

and Bisping fans have to admit that even though it wasnt the most sportsmanlike of moves,Anderson had alot riding on this fight,and had to go for broke.

It is a totally fair compromise that the fight should keep going. Anderson did alot of damage with the free hit,and Bisping although badly hurt,was coherent enough to tell the ref he was ok. Anderson did himself no favors in his arrogant display,and thus the fight continues and Bisping gets the victory when anderson fails to follow up.

Back